34= ITS OVER.

"NORTH-EAST!! COME TO NORTH-EAST!! I FOUND SOMETHING!! I REPEAT GO TO NORTH-EAST AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!"

______________________________________

??? POV

Then they didnt waste time and went to the north-east. They arrived and looked for Jimin they saw Jimin and walked to him.

"Look. We have to do Rock climbing." Jimin said

"WHAT?!" The girls shouted

"Come on! We have to do it in order to beat the devil!!" Jimin said and everyone has no choice but to do rock climbing.

"Ok, Fine! Lets go!" Jennie said and Taehyung jumped and Grabbed a rock then continued Climbing and JK and Jimin did the same. The rest didnt jump, they just start from the start. During the climb, all they can hear are groaning, screaming (especially the girls) and rock noices. Soon, they reached the top.

"F-finally.." Jisoo panted and they all were covered in sweat then suddenly a cave with red lighting appeared.. they looked at it

"..Is this it..?" Suga asked

"Who knows? Lets go!" Nateon said and everyone nodded. They all entered the Big cave and the opening of the cave closed but They still can see infact there is a lighting. Maybe the devil Did it?? Who knows??

They kept on walking and walking untul they stopped in the middle and the TV appeared and opened.

In this part.. You cant use your powers.. you have to do something to beat The demons.. dont worry you cant use your powers for only this part not MY part.

Then The TV closed and dissapeared
Then alot of demons appeared.

"What?? How will we beat them??" Momo asked worriedly.. they hid somewhere to think since the devils have powers and can use it against them when they were thinking and they dont have any powers so They cant fight back.. they all kept thinking and thinking and the footsteps are getting more louder meaning they are getting closer and closer until Jimin remembered something..

"Guys.. remember the word we created when we were flying through Tunnels?? It says love is our weakness right?? So we need to show we love each other." Jimin said through the ring since some are apart from them and everyone nodded they went out from their hiding place. And faced the Devil. The devil smirked and was about to attack us but Tae, JK, jimin and Jin grabbed their GFs and kissed them since love is their weakness. The some of the devils are now aching and screaming in pain but the other Decils dont because Yoongi,RM and Jhope didnt kiss the other girls. Jimin let go and said

"YAH!! KISS YOUR PARTNERS!! WE NEED IT!!" Jimin said and continued what he was doing.. RM grabbed Jihyo and smashed his lips on hers and the others too. Soon, the screaming stopped and they stipped kissing. They all Panted and they looked at the devil's direction and noticed they all are lying on the floor lifelessly. Jihyo immidiately ran away from RM and went Beside the girls and the others does too.

"Hm.. well I would love to tease you 3 (Namhyo Moseok and Yoonyeon) But we have no time for that. Lets go!" Jennie said and everyone chuckle then they all continued walking until.. a big giant with a big Devil head on the door.

"This is it right??" Jisoo asked as their necklaces flashes dark red and black.

" i think so.." Jin said and then the door opened and then, they all Entered and there he was.. the master..

"Oh.. look.. You all finished!! Congrats! But I dont think you will win against me."  The devil said and they all Turned to their forms since they have their powers now.