26= Level 1 complete..

"Now.. lets find the key.." lisa said

____________________________________

???'s POV

Everyone is Trying to find the Key As fast as they can.

"Girls! 3 hours and 30 minutes left!!" RM said through the Ring and that made them Find it more faster..

Jisoo looked around untul she touched something which is a table. She touched something that is on the table and it was an ipad

"Guys!! Here!!!" Jisoo called out and the girls immediately went to them.

"Our names are on it.. and There are pictures of galaxy, clock, Someone speaking, a robot, Black?, wind and electric?." Jisoo said.

"AH! CONNECT YOUR NAME TO YOUR POWERS!!" Lisa said and everyone nodded and tried it and then suddenly a key Showed and Then they Opened the lock.

"Now the keycard.."  Jennie said then they once Again find some things and then Momo found something on the ceiling. She grabbed it with her power and then she got the keycard

"Got it!!" Momo saud and then ran to the door and put it on the scanner and then It scanned it then The door opened and then She dropped the keyboard then everyone Ran through the door.

Then when they enetered they saw The boys on the cage near the ceiling and below them there is lava. There are a timer and then there is 2 hours left.

"GIRLS!!" Jin shouted and then there is a button that can lower the cage so that they can escape. Jennie was about to press it but then Monsters appeared. They all fought it.

"JISOO LOOK OUT!!" Jin screamed and jisoo looked behind her but quickly ducked then she attacked it with her wind powers. Soon all monsters fell and Was defeated. The girls pressed the button and then they were lowered as long as the Lava. Soon the Lava was gone and then Nayeon's Robot Opened The cage. And then they escaped. Then, they all hugged each other. They Transformed back to their Human forms then the TV appeared and opened once again.

Congratulations.. LEVEL ONE IS COMPLETE.. this is up to Level 3. Level 2 will be for the boys.. and level 3.. Is you all.. WITH ME..

The TV then closed and dissapeared. Then They were magically Back to the forest they were staying in.

"Aughhhhh" The girls groaned and then lay down on the grass, the boys Layed beside them and the Couples cuddled.

Taehyung's POV

"Ahh Tae~~" Jennie moaned in pleasure As Tae's "friend" go inside her womanhood

"Your so beautiful Love.." Tae Said then pulled out and kissed her neck and Jennie just moaned.. Taehyung went lower and--

"Taehyung!" Jennie screamed-whispered

"H-huh? W-whats up??" I said and looked around and saw that everyone is asleep.

"Hmm... Having a wet dream?" Jennie whispered as she smirked. All i can do is gulp

"W-what are y-you talkinfg ab-bout??" I asked and she pointed at my boner and I internally screamed.

"Well.. I have to do something." I said and went to a Kinda far place and did my Job.

Jennie's POV

Taehyung was so hot earlier.. Moaning my name Kinda turned me on but I stopped it before It go worse. After a while Taehyung came back and lay beside me again.

"Why were you dreaming of that baby?" I asked and he just Looked away and I pinched His cheeks and let go.

"Ouchhhhhh" he said as he pouted and I cant do anything but chuckle.

"Taehyung.. That Dream of yours.. will happen someday.." i said and hugged him. I can hear his loud heartbeat making me smile

"I love you.." i said

"I love you too.." tae said and pecked my forehead then I closed my eyes and I guess he did too.

The next day..

Lisa's POV

I woke up and I saw myself cuddling with JK. I smiled and looked at his beautiful features.. His nose.. His eyes.. and His lips that I really want to kiss.. I pecked his lips but he kissed back which made me surprised but Eventually, I gave in. Soon, we let go.

"Yah! Why didnt you tell me you were awake???" I said

"Well.. i wanna see you staring at me.." He said and chuckled while I shot him a glare he then peck my lips and Then i Just used my phone and smiled.

"Yah! Why are you smiling? Is it a guy?" JK asked and I giggled

"No honeyyy~~~" I answered and I showed him my phone and then He nodded and used his phone too.

What did I do to deserve this kind of man??