33= Day 2 complete. (long)

The platform goes up again..

______________________________________

??? POV

They are now undergorund they are looking everywhere then RM's eyes caught a TV

"Yah guys! Its the TV!" RM said grabbing all attention then, they all looked at the TV then when everyone's focus is on the TV it opened and said..

For today.. you all have only 2 missions to accomplish in order to fight me. But for the 1st mission, You should unlock the door but this time there is a killer and You cant use your power to defeat it. You have to avoid it and Hide from it. Dont worry it doesnt have powers
:). This is like Piggy (roblox) oor the Granny. Good luck. In order to start, Please go through the door On your front.

Then The TV closed and dissapeared then they looked at the front and noticed the Door. They all looked at each other and nodded meaning they are ready. They Went near the door and RM opened it and they all went inside. When they entered the door they used, It closed and now the devil was right. Its like Granny or Piggy. But they didnt waste any time, They all Are Hiding and finding some Things useful right now.

Jennie's POV

We all went different ways but the room like House is quite small after all.. i went on the left which leads to the kitchen. I quietly tried to find things. I checked every drawer. Once i finished looking at it I was about to open the top Cabinets but then The killer Came making me Crouch down.

"Where are you.." the killer asked and I just remained quiet. I was so nervous!! I cant use my powers and he is gonna kill us!! I can hear my loud heartbeats! I started to circle around the island and then when he finished checking he was about to leave. Before he can leave, he took a glance at the kitchen then left. He went straight and slowly Left the room since he is near me.

I went upstairs and then i went to the 3rd floor and there was a screwdiver. I grabbed it and quietly Searched the place to know where can I use this tool.

Momo's POV

I was wandering around the house to look for the necesarry Tools or things as quiet as possible. I was wonderjng around until The killer showed up he was about to look at my direction but Someone pulled me and covered my mouth.. it was Jisoo unnie! I calmef down and then she looked and the killer was now away then, She let me go.

"You okay??" Jisoo asked me worriedly

"Of course Im ok! You helped me! Thank you!" I thanked and she smiled

"Be careful next time." Jisoo told me and i nodded. I continued to walk and look until I saw a yellow key. I grabbed it and looked for it. I decided to go to the basement then I went there. Its a good thing i went there! There was the safe that needs the yellow key i opened it and in it, there was a gun with 20 bullets. And there was a note Saying..

The Bullets are for The killer to sleep for 2 minutes.

Then she Was now smiling. She let go of the paper and collected the gun and loaded it with the bullet. She started to find everyone and She told everyone and they all nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

They kept on finding and findinf except for Momo cause she doesnt wanna lose the gun. She just Protects and Make the killer sleep. Soon they all unlocked the door and the killer was coming it was about to Get Jin who unlocked the door but luckily, Momo shooted it then the rest cane and now they were completed. They all didnt want to waste time so they exited through the door. Then The door they exited through closed. The TV appeared and opened..