32= Day 2..

"Lets go." Jimin said and they all nodded.
______________________________________

???? POV

after Jimin talked the Girls and the boys seperated. The girls on the ruby and The boys on the emerald.

Girls.

They entered the ruby place and suddenly the entrance closed but they werent surprised. Then the TV apoeared and open

There are 10 levels of the Lazers. Avoid them. You have to wait for each other. You cant proceed if you guys arent complete.

Then the TV closed and dissapeared.

"Lisa, Go first." Jisoo said and Lisa nodded. She held her Chest cause she is really nervous but She overcome it and Tried to avoid the Lazers which she did! She completed Level 1 and everyone clapped for her.

"Alright.. I think Nayeon-ssi should be next." Lisa said and Nayeon Went near the lazers with hesitation. When she was ready, She avoided the lazers. There was this one part that she almost touch 1 of the lazers but luckily, everyone told her. Then soon, she finished.

"Rosé unnie!!" Nayeon called out giving her a sign its her turn. Rosé walked near to the lazer and then she started. Then, she finished it

"Momooooo!!!!" Rosé called out and Momo Went near the lazers and started to avoid them and then she quickly finished.

"How you so fast???" Lisa asked And Momo just chuckled

"JENNIE UNNIEE!!" Momo called out giving Jennie a loud sigh

"Whyyyyyyyy but okkk" jennie said and she kept screaming but she made it

"JISOO UNNIE!!" Jennie called out and Jisoo Nodded and she went to the lazers and then finished it. They can hear the boys speaking through the ring but they didnt mind it

Boys.

The girls are trying to complete the lazer thingy while the boys are in a big maze Trying to find the ruby. Before they started the TV appeared and openes and said

In one of the Corners, The emerald is there.

Then the TV closed and dissapeared and here they are now, Finding the emerald. They were together but then, They suddenly went apart. But they keep each other updated by Talking through the ring. They didnt hear complaints from the girls about them Talking Through the ring which makes them feel a bit Easy.

For 39 minutes straight, they are finding the ruby in a giant and big maze but they never gave up. They kept on finding and finding Until..

"I FOUND THE EMERALD!!" Jimin shouted through the ring and everyone was happy for it.

"MEET UP AT THE EXIT!!" Taehyung said through the ring and everyone inmediately ran to find the exit.

Girls.

The girls heard the comversation of the boys and Theyre happy that they found the emerald. Their mission now is to finish this Lazer thing and get the ruby. But The stage of the lazer Thing add 1 since, Jennie accidentally Touched the lazer but they are now on stage 9 so they are close to finishing it. Just 2 left.

"Come on unnie!! You can do this!!" Jennie greeted and the others too. Everyone finished level 9 except for Jisoo and here she is now, Avoiding the lazers then she finished.

"YAYYYY!! now level 10!" Jihyo said them they went through level 10

Boys.

They found the exut and quickly exited through it. Jimin was holding the emerald safely and then he put it on the emerald stand.