29= Its soon Gonna end..

Then the door opened and they all exuted through that door.

______________________________________

??? POV

Once they Exited, They all turned keft cause that's the only way they can go to.

Once they entered the left, they were now with the Girls. The devils look at them and inmediately ran to them to attack the boys but the boys faught back. They hsed their powers then soon the devils was defeated. Without wasting any time they ran to the girls and Untied them and they were all crying, cant stand and full of wounds. The boys softened and felt bad but they had no choice but to carry them bridal style but some are carrying the girls with their backs. They were about to leave but then They were immediately, transported to the place they were staying at. The boys immediately Layed them down then, clothes for the girls suddenly appeared then the boys changed them since their clothes are Broken and full of Bloods. The other boys Hesutated to change the girls but they decided to change them since It would be the best for them.

Later..

All the girls woke up except for Jennie and Jisoo since they were the Persons who mostly was hurted since they would fight back with their powers nor mouth.

"Why arent they waking up.." Taehyung asked worriedly

"Oppa.. Jennie unnue and Jisoo unnie would fight back with their powers and with words so the devil will be more angrier and Torture them the most.." Lisa explained and Jin tried to shake both of them but it didnt work..

They waited for a long time then suddenly they heard a groan making them look at Jisoo and Jennie. It turns out that jisoo was the one who groaned then they all ran to them. Jisoo slowly sat up while holding Her head then she let go of it.

"Jisoo baby?" Jin called out

"Baby??" Jisoo asked and Jinsoo hugged each other then, let go. Everyone was happy that Jisoo was awake but Taehyung was still worried for Jennie...

Later at 9pm..

Everyone was now asleep except for Taehyung.. He was so worried about Jennie that he has stayed awake for her. But he cant help but let his tears flow down.. he kept his hands on his eyes and cried silently as worriedness Took the best of him..

"T-taehyung.." someone groaned making v take his hands off his eyes and it turns out the Jennie is awake.

"Baby?? Are you ok?!" V asked worriedly and Jennie just smiled

"Yes and why are you crying babe??" Jennie asked and Wiped his Tears off

"Its all your faultttt!! You Didnt woke up for half of the day!!" Taehyung said playfully and pouted making Jennie chuckle

"Sorry baby! I'll try not to do it anymore.." Jennie said and made the promise sign taehyung Kissed Jennie and Jennie kissed back. Taehyung bit Jennie's bottom lip making Jennie moan in the kiss. They made out more but Taehyung let go and went near her ear

"I want to do more.. but you just healed and The others are here.." Taehyung whispered Sexily and Licked Jennie's ear. Making jennie bite her lip to prevent herself from moaning since she is turned on right now. Taehyung continued to lick her ear and Jennie couldnt contain it anymore. She breathly-whispered moaned. V keeps on licking and biting her ear then Taehyung stopped and pecked her lips then they both slowly layed down.

"We'll get there someday baby.." tae said and It made jennie blush, soon Jennie and Taehyung cuddled with each other to sleep.

The next day..

Rosé's POV

I eas the first one to wake up but its kinda hard to beleive since I always wake up late. I rub my eyes and slowly sat up.

"Baby?" Jimin called out with a raspy voice. I looked at Jimin and he is rubbing his eyes right now.

"Morning love." I greeted then he stopped rubbing his eyes and smiled.

"Good morning too, princess." Jimin said and i pecked his lips.

"How was ur night baby??" Jimin asked and he sat up.

"Goodd how about you??" I asked back and he chuckled.

"Its good too. Especially with you in my arms.." Jimin said making me blush and I Playfully hit his chest making him giggle.

"Wow.. so early In the morning and you guys are already lovey dovey." Said a raspy voice behind us and it turns out it was Momo.

"Oh! Good morning!!" I greeted and she sat up.

"good morning!!" Momo greeted back.

Later..

??? POV

They all Woke up one by one and when they were all awake the TV suddenly appeared grabbing the attention of everyone so they all stopped what they were doing. Then the TV opened.

Get ready for tomorrow.. tomorrow is level 3.. Its soon gonna end...