Saddiest People

The motorcycle running towards  for more than 1500 kilometer of peaceful ride to dream land. when bike outs the gate of house, Just turn back and see the house of door!! My mom standing near the door and loud whishese of ,"Have a great ride, my dear son" with full of happiness and great smile of her lips, but when I see her eyes are fully melted with her cruying of water..I realized that she gone miss me lot and always a best supporting person.....

The ride with my city!  It is the last signal of my city to connect with NH. The ride ride on the traffic with slow stop of rushes with the traffic signals(red, yellow, green).I stopped with red signal for 60 seconds , waits for the green signal for my life .The standing on signal , realized me a back memories of 5 years . The same thing happened, that when I studied at college, same signal with watching a person with RE of same costumes with looking as rocking star. On that day I excited to be me on same bike, with same costumes to for my dream land. But some idiotic peoples in the crowd are mesmerized as the boy with Fucking of his life for more joyfull ..Now! I have been standing of where my past stands, I see that now still the some people will be mesmerized same words will be bored on me, when these ugly people are looking to see me as a different person, just I smiled. The world around the some saddiest  people's are always looking to bore others life...

          It's not a matter ,"what you see, what you hear". My mind thoughts says, Go on, move forward, don't let it be for any others, live live for you. The ride would be full adventures to give more  experience to life.

         The ride time will be more precious, it brings sense of knowing yourself be the best possible way of journey of ride on road with different acts of people and different places. I think it's too hard of going. I moved on, It is not easy to got back! On the 2020 chase.

         The green light turns ,  continued the blasting life for my dream. I twin on the back roads, that are closely to the guarded on western coast of terrain with National highway of smooth running a long let of road .........

"Allow yourself to accept the reality"

"The life are not smoth it have more different to see more different people's are not same"