Busy city

A ride always leaves a lasting impression on the rider. Now withstanding the distance travelled, every journey provides the rider with memories that last a lifetime. The ride moves for a full day ride with side of forest and moves towards for a land of living.It felt sunset of evening and reached the busy city(Mumbai). The day ends and plan for staying there. I find a hotel for staying and got a room at 8th floor of building.

                           I get into the room and see out the city with windows. It seems a very plenty and gorgeous look of the city with full of lights.I have a plan for before sleeping to visit some place in mumbai at early morning.It could be small relief of riding for long to have some peace of mind. I finished my dinner get into the bed.

                         I got freshed and leave the hotel and get out to see the first look of city. The place are with full of developed and best architect buildings to see. It is the largest part of population of people living city in India. It was just a mile to see Gate way of  India. I took my own sweet ride and moved. It seems the Mumbai is very fast and busy city of people to rushes at early morning. I moved , it was hard and rush to catch in city locals. It is not possible to travel in peak hours.

                         After traveling in crowd, I reaches the  famous "Taj hotel" palace located nearby to the gate way of India.

Beautiful sunshine,
   "Sky full of beautiful cloud,
    The way were mixing with silence ,
     With make sound smooth and clam".

                          The place with full of peace and quite with full of loving pigeons with rushes. Some one offered food to these birds and it was really amazing to see how winged creatures catches the food with their mouth. When I step near to the birds, they hear my foot steps, suddenly , the birds migrated with their wings are really beautiful to see. Now the beauty of cloud with nature is full filled........

   The place has some greetings to see with backyard of seashore. I really enjoyed the morning and struggled with clot of full body to see the epic of place.

     "Life is a way of to do something"