Hotty Road

I had spend more enough time with beautiful seashore of busy city. I left the city with comfortable without getting any suck into the traffic,after finishing my breakfast. Then I took a bike to straight away to highway for my best experience way. That I enjoyed with my past best experience of a road trip with such  beautiful unforgettable memories and vast experiences. I wish to have more such experience on travelling for ahead of cities.

             Everything there could be a better road trip across Mumbai and Delhi. It has many way for travelling. I had chosen the way with very legal cities of Rajasthan Jaipur and Gujrat, for before finally to enter into the state of capital.

            It were running hurry across to pick up some speed to get close to the maximum city. There were all over lanes with smooth and making a way with soft of peace mode. But the travelling of more vehicles and mainly of many trucks gives a way with difficult to travel. Then it makes me a way with more very difficult and slow. The road of travelling gives my memories with childhood of playing a "Need for speed" of game with lane of crossing to sudden cross by trucks. While crossing it gets more hot on ride with sunny day of hot climate. It were very tired of travelling in such a hotty road. I have traveled more kilometres from busy city and the sun comes to centre of sky with hot and I think it's time for breakfast. It be very tired and take a break with breakfast.

            I searched the food for breakfast at a traveling with 2 Km, and finally find a food at dhaba. It were my first time lunch at dhaba. I heared the taste of dhaba with famous for meals. I get into the dhaba for my first meal on travel and take seat near window and they approached the lunch for me. I eagerd to eat meal and I took my first piece of lunch with meal on hotty road. It were amazing to eat , there is no words for saying the taste of food with gives more yummy.. yummy.. taste. I took a half hour for rest on dhaba. Now I left the dhaba and continued the ride towards of land. I think it's a magical break I had been taken in dhaba.

                The best part of highway to cross some city's by pass and continued towards the journey ride. The express way of enroute in such a single lane highway of crossing state of Gujarat and entering into the Rajasthan with single for few kilometers. It could very hard to continue the ride in this highway.

                "But I made a promise for myself, whatever may be the ride till the dead end of land comes. Don't panic, be careful, safe ride and make suitation for the ride of travel and agree on it".

                 I got very thirsty of travelling in such a long road with hot and no trees held near of roads for such more about  kilometres, I think it seems like a desert of travelling range. I just seeks and entre to the Udaipur city . It is not possible to travel more at the time on road. It is a limit ,I took my night at the Udaipur.

I think this story is little bit ride of hot and I just hope that you loved more ...

Thank you for your supporting! 😍with loving of💙 Prasath