Rainy love

The way of travelling are get good experiences of life taught. The way gets long go of travelling and finding a shop for repair. The ride still hire with the hilly terrain place with up and down of hard to ride. I felt guilty to ride on road condition.

The day is little bit of climate changes and it's due on weather change. It rains the small drop with gap to gap of drizzling. It been road side with large of trees for some metres to take, when the heavy rain comes.

The rain gets the day for rest of time and it rains hard on road. I found a place to stay away from rain. It be a large tree to get under to hide.

It back with three riders gets same way to hide on rain. It be a one of couple with both enjoying the ride for their dream with lovely. But, I have some feels to get solo ride be a separate peace for long ride have some more experience and hard of adventure. It teaches more lessons and some beautiful side of life experience with some guilty mode.

The one another of rider gets with near to me , with standing like single as me. I taught, that I can give any company for sometime with rainy and gets cool of ride journey. The rider gets full wet on rain. That he need a some time to drain the water and I get laugh on to see him. Then I smiled on him, and say , Hi!! that you need any help. That he just shakes his head and gives his jacket and to hang on tree with action of words. I just turn and hang the jacket on the tree and back turn to him.

That he slowly removed his helmet . Just I paused for moment, when I see him. I get shocked ,yes!! That " He is not a he, He is she", yes!! It's a girl that he also gets for her lovely ride. She also gets with solo ride.

When she removed her helmet , I see her face with stunning moment. That's the beauty ever seen, the moment sudden heart stops , thunder gets on body , body freezes like a Himalaya top with full of ice felt upon me , such no feelings on my body had happened. Still gets looking and only gets big breathe outs. I can control myself with heart ligtning with the sound of "lubb dubb, lubb dubb". She calls me , I I can't hear a sound and shakes her hand in front of my face, I can't feel anything. She shakes my hand and calls me , I get waked, when her hand touche me. That she asked me help, to pull the bike just front for stand. The voice that , takes me a soft and sweet, to hear like honey of music. I helped her and she smiles me. The smile makes me a thousands of butterflies flies around me and the short of music plays background.

Both of us enjoy the Rainy climate. She drenched fully on rain and her hair get wet, she shakes her hair for drain , that the long hair with sweet and soft to see her hair gets lovely to see that hair ups with top on her ear. Her rain drops on her face and lips get very hot to see. The hands are up and down on rain drops and she plays like a child.

That childish and her smiles get me more impressed.The time I forgot, I am on ride with enjoying the ride on mountain love. When I see her ,I forgot all around and the place with not rain , it's the ice bored on me. I get some crush on her,I can't say surely it's , I am not ok. But I can feel some new, That I falls on her beauty and that I think, I felts, I am love on her.

This is the sound of rain crazy, but my eyes on her eyes the moment I set on her and thinking about her. She also couldn't turn away her eyes that held same for her eyes to see

Falling in love at first sight has its own magic.I was unable to stop thinking about , her the moment I set my eyes still more of feels me most of nothing in world.

"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."

Love is composed of a single soul, ♥️ inhabiting two bodies with hear of combining soul.

Love everything amd all , makes a some new best feelings to born you as a new man .

Hey guys!!! I gives my best of feels 😊 I hope that you all love this chapter.
Just all please do your support and comment on for my continue 😇

Thank you for reading my book.
Lovingly 😍♥️Prasath