Small Island

I wake up at the early morning of sunrise. When I open the screen window of my room, I seen the seafront with full of water. I decide to go out to the beach. It was a pretty smooth sailing more-or-less alongside the Arabian Sea with the famous Morjim beach.Well I was awestruck with the beauty of the beach. This was the most beautiful beach which I had seen till now. The beach was more  unbelievably clean and with very few  people it was a pleasure to be there in the morning.

                   I see the people's with early morning with enjoying their life with peace of meditation there. It was awesome to stay and I also whish to stay there a week to spend my life there.The people who are living here are so lucky, I was thinking. The sound of waves is like a awesome which can put even a troubled mind to sound sleep.The sounds of the crashing waves against the sand is one of the most beautiful sounds in the world.

                   I saw people are mostly foreigners there enjoying the morning with a walking, playing, swim in the sea. Since I don’t know swimming, going inside the sea was not an option.I spent a good two and a half hours on the beach just walking in the waters and on the sand and I felt very happy just being there.

                   Now I returned back to the hotel and freshed up. It's time for the breakfast at near of restaurant with full of crowds.The thought of leaving Goa , making me very sad. "But life is not so easy and we have our paths to travel".It helped me spend some time by myself, which I believe everyone should do.I love Goa , mainly foreigner's,  not a single care in the world of the people there, enjoying each day, enjoying the sea, sand and sun. This the time for leaving my paths.

       "Life strucks at one place,that's
      Not an end, It's terrible beginning
                    Of something new".......

                  The time for leaving the place, with new exploring experience to next level.The way gets out and continued my trip. Again I connected to the express of Way of coastal line. After a few hours of travelling, I entered into the state of Maharashtra with last coastal line of travelling. The lane wents off into the hill of coastal with both side of trees, with the chill cool climate. I felt good and turned the bike into the way. From the beach to hill side of riding was very good. I put my way of riding still Continued...............