Capital Love

Anywhere , I satisfied the road condition. Then I get's out early morning 4'O clock and decided for ride. The time I started my bike, I hear my "Thumm Thumm" sound of bike separately. It could cover  much distance as possible during daytime. I continued the ride on single highway for about 100 KM. It was most controlled for speed limit with empty road of stretch. The time of ride with pleasant sunrise with smooth climate for ride. I gets over speed to get the destiny for Breakfast.

          The ride at morning was very good and I reached the pink city. I were not in hurry to leave , but it seeks for the climate change . So I finished my  breakfast and re-fueled the tank onward to continue the journey. Because of overcast sky , which was contrast hot sun on previous day.

            The road after Jaipur was not smooth, it had maintained for under the construction works and gets brake to brake for reducing the speed of ride. The way of Jaipur to Delhi were an amazing building structure to see. I managed the biggest benefits of ride to get good space for taking photography.

             Due to the construction work goes , the road way is diverted into for extra some kilometres through some village. The travelling in village road is too in bad condition and it took 20Km around of ride , take me an several hour to reach back on good road.

             Everything around us travelling - people, weather, landscape are keeps changing. The ride taught me , "stay in moment , you don't know what is going to happen next". It gives me good experience to learn more. Travelling is good experience to leaarn more.

               The ride reached the capital with excitement going to see the "TajMahal" today. To avoid the traffic, get going on Yamuna express highway for easy ride.At the sunset of evening with long ride, I reached the place of love " TajMahal" a love paradise. I entered the gate into the palace and sees the nature surrounding of TajMahal. It is the wonder of world and the place of lovers dream.

                 Just I walked to the Taj and front view of place gives more beautiful to see the wonder of world. The side of wall had registered the history of TajMahal. It shows the love between "shajahan and mumtaj".It seems i am only person with solo to see the place. The place of visitors are full of lovers and couples to share their love with them. The place is more reticulus and stunned my thoughts.

                The TajMahal is full filled  and expend on the design tradition of mughal architecture. The place changed my mind blows into love feels. Now my taughts changed for love, begged for my girl. My mind blows that I missing my life partner at a moment to share my feelings and love at love paradise. It turned my mind , how I shows my love to my girl, like shajahan. I felt with full of love and left the place ...

                    I'd never seen , I am very romantic kind of person, it is most ever I felt first time with more romantic mood of things at seeing  TajMahal.

                    Now I get back to my bike and starts of moving. When I see my face on mirror, it seems very jealous to see me. Just I smiled and continue my ride....

     "TajMahal is not just a monument,
                but it is symbol of love"

I feels that you are love this chapter and get with some feelings!!!

I Thank everyone who has taken a time for reading my travelogue.😘😘I really feels and happy to getting more your responses and supports.

Thank you guys!!!