Ride on Rough

The day gets up with a new feelings and energetic to ride my trip to ahead. I finished my breakfast and  It's time to hurry up for continue my ride and get's speed out of city within the peak hours  to avoid rushes. I get my way joined in highway to dream destiny. The time getting very fast toward travelling are more excited near for the reaching of Ladakh. It's hope for have good challenge will be turned to have more adventure path and making more exciting ride. I choose a better way from Delhi to ride on get going.

                        This route ensured of reaching near to manali and the road with narrow of challenging for the riding. The road hiring on valley of mountains with such a dangerous curve. Then the climate shows chillnesss and smooth and hunger to ride. The day gone, hour gone , still my excitement greeting more thrill to ride on.

                        The road had blocked for the tree climbed on  road. That have a special and getting a another way of finding to ride. I think it's hard for travelling on hills of new way and the road enters into the sand and rocks of familiar road with hard stratum. The way of road with a single road crossing , with each other. The ride had more surprising adventures

                         It is one of the  bad road, first time gets into the way with my bike. The ongoing way are not good in condition to ride and my tyre gets for stuff and suck for road. It get want to change and recover for my bike condition. That I need a shop for service and repair. The hilly of  road travel still gets more bad condition to ride for bike. But there is no shows on the way of repair and I have go forward slowly for way to city to find a shed.

                         The day I get more riding partner in the way for ride on bike to dream land. There are many guys with group , single, are also have a dream ride as me as for ride to ladakh. It is the only way for ladakh through manali.. The day I see more dreamers of ladakh riders are get enclosed with same road for travelling.

                          The road sucks the rider for travelling. Even I get suck for ride on this bad condition. The place are more dirty of crossing a more  river on stone full of running water with slow. There is no bridge to cross on way , it is rough way for crossing. It is not possible to cross on river flow of my bike condition, but there is no way , whatever happens I have to make my way on going. Just I moved my bike slowly  into the water. I gets skirted two times and third time, it so hard I can't control my way and I slipped on water and fully drenched on water. The way of riders helped me up, towards for my travelling. I get my bike and checked it for any crash and brokens happened. Oh god!Thank you. There is not scratches and my bike is good for ride.

                               But even a riders who helped me up and  not talked even a single word with  each other and they are only study on their ride.

                       The way my taughts " It remember me , if you help anyone at a time , it will be back up for you to useful for when you would be in any danger".
It claims me a positive life thoughts.

                         I get my way of following one by one on the way and it easy to travel.

I get this chapter be hard today✌🏻!!!!

Guys !! Please do everyone comment and♥️ vote ♥️for give your support😍