love of day ❤️

Sorry!! Guys ....
I just struck for a days to continue...

                    The day shines me more beautiful and gives a memorable day-of my life.  The day I enjoyed the rain with her and thanks for God to create  that moment for me.

                The moment I see her eyes,  it kills me more when I see on her eye.It is not a eye, it's a drug to change my mind condition. It's too hard to look her, the time gone long but still the rain not stops.

               My thinks all about her, that my legs are not on ground, it's move up and down and the breathe of heart too fast. I felt shy and guilty to look her. Yeah! She is the girl I ever seen before, cute face..long hair...killing eyes...sweet voice...with are most precious to see.

"My mind says move on, but heart says to hold on".

                 I'm not sure what's going on... But really I like the moment. How can I explain that...it's feel like , I just stand near the train track suddenly a train cross in high speed then my heartbeat at abnormal & shivering with happiness. Yes! I feel like that.

                I met a lot of people in my life but nothing happened at a time, now I get new feel when I see her. After my mom she is a girl that I loves and feels to see with the happiness.when I get ride on bike with full of speed to get happiness ,that be like now when I see her.

               The time gone , just I try to talk some words ,but I shivered to talk and my mouth struggles and tongue slips to talk. Suddenly I hear some mermering sound, I turnaround and hears that she called off  me " Hi.....Hello", I waited for a word from her, the time I replied "Hi" and smiles with the hand shake. Then we shares both of us experience and  journey of ride. That she also had a ride for dream to Ladhak.

                That one shocking that both of us from same city and started a journey at same day but not seen each of other till.

                 Suddenly she took , one of dairy on her bag and write something and after finishing she kept the dairy on the take of bike and enjoys the raining.The time my mind went cheap as to know about her. Then i seeing around and  my hand slowly goes near to the dairy and opens to see's her dairy front page , then I saw her name and some details what she like, on front page of her dairy. That I really happy and shocked on see that, yeah!I am happy for knowing her name and  I shocked to see her birthday date. It's so near only two days more for her birthday.

                After few hours the rain stops. The water dried on road and it's time for continue the ride. My thoughts , I wants to continue the raid with her. I just hold that not only the ride continue for end of life.

              She packs her languages to continue the ride. She gets and started the bike.

                Yet! I hangs there for her calling to continue the ride with her at least a good person or friend or fiance.

               She started and get moving the bike, my exception became sad and my face down to the ground. Suddenly a sound of bike stops, that I look at her a sound "oiiiii"..."Hey man , come on why are you waiting there ,if want come on join me". When She calls me and I exited , want I think on my mind, that she opens on her mouth. I started and roar my bike with her. Yet we have same matching on our bikes with same red colour. That she like me some what in one side of heart, that I clearly see in her eyes. Then we continue our ride...............

Thank you guys 😊 for reading my chapter.!!!

If I want to continue my chapter 👍please do vote and comment for your support 😍 ❤️

Lovingly ♥️ Prasath