A Goblin of a Woman

Well, this chapter was interesting to write. I sort of like to let the story unfold as I go, letting my imagination take me wherever. Hope you like it 😊

~Professor Pendragon

—————————————————————

A pink, ugly, goblin of a woman stood before you.

You growled at her, a sudden rage coursing through you. You took a step forward before feeling a hand rest gently on your back. You ceased your noise.

"Is there something I can help you with, Miss Umbridge?" Snape asks with a raise of his eyebrow.

"You KNOW that pets (she points at you) are not supposed to be out during the evening hours. They should be in their crates and put away!" She sneered.

Another growl began to emanate from you. This time, Severus didn't stop you.

"She has been with me this entire time. I feared the dragon might get to her if I hadn't come and got her. THAT is why she is out, at this moment." He spat back at her.

"Well don't make a habit of it! I would hate to have to report such a small infringement to the ministry, you know." She glared.

"Of... ... course." Snape drawled.

"Also! Where is professor l/n? I need to speak to her, it is of the upmost importance." She declares.

"I've no idea..." Snape replies.

"Humph." She quickly turns away and storms off.

Why would she be looking for you? You haven't done anything wrong... right? You look up at Severus, tilting your head in question.

"Follow me, I think I might have something that will help you." He says patting you on your head.

You pull your head away, not wanting to be treated like a pet. You were still you, not just an animal. He noticed this and quickly withdrew his hand, not wanting to upset you.

Snape moved quickly down the hall back to his classroom, with you following, trying to keep up. As you entered, you saw him grab a cauldron. You knew he must be planning some sort of concoction, so, as not to bother him, you went and sat quietly by his desk.

He grabbed all sorts of ingredients, throwing them into the cauldron. A unicorn hair here and a frog tongue there, you had no idea what he was trying to make. As you watched him, you admired his attention to detail. He was quite scrupulous when it came to potions.

As you layed down, thinking it would be a while, he strode up to you with a cup of black goop. He sat it down in front of you.

It looked disgusting. Did it just move? And it smelled... it smelled of old tar and dirty gym socks.

You looked up at him, tilting your head. This seemed to be the only way you could convey a question to him now. Surely he wasn't intending you to try and drink that?

"Drink it. It should help you transform back into your human form." He states matter of factly.

Great.

You looked down at the potion licking your lips in disgust. However, you wanted to turn back into a human as quickly as possible. You began to lap at the potion. It had a thick consistency (of course it did) making it that much harder to drink.

After what felt like hours, you finished it. Sitting up, you looked at Severus and, again, tilted your head.

Well? When is it going to work?

"Give it a few more minutes," he states as if knowing your question.

As those minutes passed, you began to feel warmth build up. You then transformed back into your human self. Your NORMAL self. Standing up from your hands and knees, you jumped on Severus, hugging him tightly.

"You did it! Oh Merlin, you did it!" You screamed triumphantly.

"Take it easy, I can only stand so much excitement at a time you know." He smiled.

"I need to see Dumbledore, he seems to know something I don't. Why am I an animagi? How did I transform? Is there a way to learn how to use these powers?" You rambled on.

Taking your face in his hands, Severus leaned in to kiss you. He would do anything to stop your thoughts from racing.

It worked. Immediately, your mind went blank. All you could feel was his soft lips on yours. You reached around his neck, smiling into the kiss. He bit your bottom lip, wanting to gain entry. You allowed it, battling his tongue with yours. As you pulled away, gasping for air, you couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" He questioned.

"Nothing, it's just... a few moments ago we were almost being eaten and now we're making out in the same exact place a dragon was going to kill us. Isn't it funny how quickly things can change?" You giggled.

"If that's what you call funny, I'd hate to hear your jokes." He replied flatly.

He then grabbed your waist and pushed you against his desk. His lips smashed into yours. Things were heating up quickly. His kisses trailing down your neck and then back up teasingly. Suckling on the crevice of your collarbone. A small moan escapes your lips.

"S-severus." This was the first time you ever called him by his first name.

He looked up at you, realizing it as well.

Smiling, he continued kissing your neck, "I like it when you say my name. Do it again."

Wanting to make him happy, but also realizing a presence in the doorway, you push his shoulder, hoping he would get the hint.

He didn't. He continued, making it harder for you to try and speak.

"S-sev-SEVERUS, stop!" You gasped out, pushing him away forcefully.

A broken expression was on his face. He didn't know what he could've done wrong. Why did you push him away?

He then looked at you and noticed you were looking at something behind him. As he turned around, a pink shadow stood in the doorway.

"Great..." he mumbled.

—————————————————————

This ones a bit shorter than usual.

Also, why does Umbridge always have to interrupt the good parts??

Till next time

~cheers