The Truth

Staring at the wall, Umbridge continued looking at her computer. The electric collar around your throat was burning, obviously from the electric shock she gave you moments ago.

What project was she planning?

You heard the clicking of computer keys and then footsteps. She had walked over to a machine on the wall next to you, it had what looked like vital signs flashing rapidly on the screen. Along with this, there were things that you've never heard of before, "magica" and "life-thrush".

She turned back to you, an evil grin on her face.

"Now, everything seems to be working properly. You have no idea how important you are."

She gazed at you like a piece of meat, something that could be used and discarded in an instant. It made you shiver. Walking up to you, she began to run her hands over your body, feeling every muscle and watching the nerves make them twitch.

A growl came from within you.

"Hush, it won't be much longer now."

Walking over to her computer, she glanced at the button on the wall that had given you the electric shock earlier, only to go back to looking at her computer screen.

After a few moments, you started hearing your heart pound in your ears and your breathing sped up. Everything was turning a golden brown color, like an old vintage photograph and becoming somewhat blurry. Another pain shot through you.

"Yes, almost there..."

Clenching you're teeth, you felt something within you pulsate and then tighten. Your muscles spasmed and then quit and you started hearing screeches. Everything had started to spin and come in and out of focus.

"Yesss.... soon, sir."

Then it all faded to black.

Another shock went through your body and your eyes snapped open. You were panting and felt sweaty all over.

"Damn it! Damn it all! We were almost there, I just know it. It will work!"

You had no idea what she was talking about, you only knew that she was slowly trying to kill you.

Again, walking over to you, she tightened your shackles but took the chains off. Raising her wand, she lifted you into the air. Softly, you floated towards the cage in the corner.

"Maybe, you need to rest a moment. Then, we will try again. Now... behave yourself."

She laid you down in the center of the cage. It was very cold against your fur, so you stood up. Then, with another wave from her wand, chains snapped back into the shackles.

She then began to hook something else up to you. At this point, whatever she had done earlier, had left you numb, you didn't feel a single thing that she did. You felt your spine slightly lifted.

"There, if you misbehave you will definately regret it, so don't get any ideas."

Glancing up, you saw wires coming from the ceiling of the cage. You moved slightly and felt something tugging at you. Those wires were attached to your spine. You only knew that they must be electric like the collar. The thought of being electrocuted through your spine made you close your eyes and wish you were curled up in bed with Severus.

Where is he? Is he looking for me? How long have I been missing?

You struggled a little bit, trying to find a comfortable position to stand or lie in.