The Storm parts 1-3

Author note: Thank You very much to :iconkellywriterssoul: and :iconphantomhotshot: Mikano, and everybody for there support!! It means a lot to me!!  These people are on my deviant art page that are on my watch list. This is an old story that I wrote back in 2009. Hope you enjoy it !!

Sarah was driving her green 2009 Volkswagen Beetle down the lonely deserted road, she was on her way to a friends house in the next county, which was very far away, she was hoping to make it there by nightfall, but her little car wasn't going too fast, before she left town, she made sure to stop at the service station and get a tune up and fill up on gas. But for some reason her car was going kind of slow and making puttering sounds... Sarah pushed on the pedal hoping to get it to go faster she was soooo ticked!!!! All of a sudden it started to storm loud thunder and lighting and pouring down rain in buckets, her car stopped, Sarah gunned the engine, in frustration, she got out of the car and kicked the tire. " This is soooo not happening" Sarah said, in anger and frustration, "Stupid piece of crap car" She tried her cell, but she could not get service were she was. She was soaked to the bone, in the middle of nowhere on the side of a road. She didn't know what to do. She was getting a little scared and worried. She was afraid that nobody would find her. She began to cry...

All of a sudden, she felt the ground shake, for a minute she thought it was the thunder and lighting doing it. But the tremors got increasingly worse, as she tried to keep her balance, " Whoa, what is going on???? Sarah said to herself. All of a sudden there was a loud burst of lighting highlighting the top of the trees on the side of the road that she was on, she gasped, in fear as she saw a huge silhouette of somebody standing above the trees and coming her way, from what she saw the trees only came up to his knees, but that was all she could make out, she was frozen in fear.... To Be continued

Part 2

Sarah was frozen in fear as the really big something came towards her really slowly, the tremors begun to get worse as he got closer... Sarah thought to herself " oh, crap, I am soo gonna die, I am sooo gonna die!!!" All of a sudden she snapped out of it and ran inside her car slamming and locking the door, all the doors, hid in the back seat but peeked out the window. From what she could see as she looked up and up... he was like a walking skycraper!! the giant was male, had brown leather laced up boots, blue jeans, long sleeved white shirt. long blonde hair, he was wearing black gloves. but she couldn't see his face yet. Sarah gulped as she saw a giant boot stop in front of her car. She thought maybe, he'll forget about the car or not see it and just go away. She thought "Yeah, that would be great!!

Sarah, heard a loud booming thunder like voice say "Hello?, little human, where are, you? I just want to help you, get you out of the bad weather, Please, come out?

Sarah, thought to herself " yeah, right, you have got to be joking, not on your life!!"

All of a sudden she felt the car with her in it being lifted in the air. she ducked behind under the window, really fast, she slowly lifted her head up, she wished that she hadn't because what she saw staring back at her was a huge, big giant eye, she screamed...

Part 3

She screamed, as she looked at her reflection in the seemingly deep eye, that looked like a humongous green satelitte dish. The giant backed up a little bit to give her space. Sarah, asked the mountain like giant " W-W,What d-do y-you want with me?" The giant said in a deep booming soft voice, " My name is Gavin, Please, don't be afraid, I know my size frightens, you, I just saw that you where having trouble with your car, I wanted to help you with your car and bring you in out of the bad weather." Please, come out, so that we can converse somemore.

Sarah thought about it for a few minutes, she finally decided she better come out, she figured she didn't have any other choice. Slowly she opened the left passenger side door came out onto his hand. She stood still in the palm of his hand, staring at the giant's face, taking in the sheer size of him, he had dark olive skin, long blonde hair, deep green eyes. She was stunned, she wondered What he ate, hopefully not her, what he drank, were he lived. Sarah, gulped, neverously. She asked him "Your not going to eat me, are you?

Gavin frowned, "no, I am not going to eat you, I don't eat humans, I'm not a monster. I mean you no harm" he said gently.

Sarah, let out a sigh of relief, Whew!! Gavin, smiled said "Why don't I take you to my home, so I can give you shelter, food and water?

Sarah, couldn't get the words past her mouth, she was kind of at a loss for words, she just nodded, yes.

The giant smiled and walked back to his home. the ground shook as he walked careful not to step on trees,or animals.

To Be Continued

Part 4 coming soon

Here is some fan art of Sarah https://www.deviantart.com/wolfgirl76112/art/Sarah-3-131898348

Gavin https://www.deviantart.com/wolfgirl76112/art/Gavin-131897191

fan art was done by my friend wolfgirl76112.

I have never had fan art done of my characters. Very cool !!