The Storm Part 12

After Gavin and Sarah, talked, they both thought about what they were going to do about her going home/when she would go home, they both dreaded the thought. Because they had gotten to know eachother. But they didn't voice there thoughts to one another.

Gavin, said to her "Would you like to play Checkers"? Sarah said "Sure," She wasn't sure about playing it with a Giant.

Gavin went to a wooden cupboard that was low to the floor, crouched down, opened it up and took out a medium sized chest, he opened it, took out the checkers board and pieces. Gavin, rose to his full height turned and looked at her, he said " I thought Checkers would be easier for us to play, given our size difference" he said akwardly.

Sarah piped up, "said "No, prob, I don't mind."

Gavin sat the board with the pieces down on the table, he asked her what color she wanted to be.

Sarah, said that she wanted to be red, it was her favorite color. Gavin was black.

Gavin went first, he moved his front row, far left piece up one. Sarah, slowly neverously, walked up to onto the smooth cool feel of the board, felt weird beneath her feet.

Sarah, thought it looked like a tile or dance floor. She put her finger to her chin, in a thinking about which move she wanted to make. she bent over to one of her red pieces the red right far one, and slowly slid it across the board. Sarah, felt like she was playing a giant version of Hockey. Than Gavin jumped her piece. "Hey," said Sarah, I demand a reaccount" She said good naturedly, Gavin, chuckled. he was watching her move her pieces to see if she needed help moving them, to see if she wasn't getting too tired from pushing them. But he didn't want to say anything yet. he didn't want to insult her pride. Throughout, the game, it was neck and neck. It went on for hours. Gavin noticed that Sarah was getting tired from pushing so many pieces across the board.

Gavin, cleared his throat, said softly " Here, let me help you move that piece, were do you want me to move it"?

Sarah, looked up, out of breath, at his titanic sized face. Sarah, said, " Ooooh, ... O.K, if you insist"

Gavin slowly moved his gargantuan hand slowly to the piece that she was trying to move and slid it across the board to the middle.

"There you go, dear" he said.

Sarah smiled, "Thank You, that helps out a lot"!!

Gavin, nodded Welcome, to her. They continued the game, they played 5 games, Sarah won 3 Gavin won 2. Sarah, jumped up and down, pumping her fist in the air, "Oh yeah, I won!! Yippeee!!, I feel like turning cartwheels. " But she didn't.

Gavin Congratulated her, gave her his giant finger to shake, she touched it with her tiny finger and they shook.

Gavin said " Thats a lot of fun"

Sarah agreed.

To Be Continued

Here is Part 12!!

I thought it would be a neat scene to have a Giant and tiny person play a board game!!

Hope everyone likes it.