The Storm Part 14 Last Chapter

Sarah thought for a few moments, I guess I better start in a few minutes, before it gets dark.

Gavin, said "I'm glad I've met you" he was getting teary eyed, all of a sudden as big boulder sized tears slowly rolled down his cheeks. "I-I-I've been lonely out her for a few years, none of the humans will talk to me, because of my size."

Sarah looked up, up and up at her new big friend, in suprise at his outburst. She said "I'm glad I met you, also, dear pal. as one tear hit her on the top of the head, drenching her. She smiled reached out for a hug.

Gavin looked down and noticed that she was drenched from his crying. He smiled sheepishly, reached down with his first finger, put it in front of her, Sarah, smiled as a tear slid down her cheeks as well she put her arms around his finger and gave his finger a hug.

I-I-I'll Miss You!! They said to each other in unison, in surprise.

Gavin, said I can't let you go all drenched, he gently scooped her up in his left hand slowly lefted her close to his face blew his warm breath on her again to dry her off. after he was done, she told him Thank You.

Gavin said "I'll walk you back to the road and see you off" he picked up her 2009 green Volkswagen Beetle in his right hand, put it in the same hand as Sarah was in, started to walk out the wooden door, before he left the cabin, he stopped and looked at the inside, he thought of the good memories, as mental pictures, of the walk through the forrest, playing cards, when they met ran through his mind like a slideshow.

As Gavin walked through the forrest back to the road, Sarah suddenly said " How about if we trade addresses, become pen pals, to keep in touch?"

Gavin, said " Thats a great idea."

Gavin came to the road, slowly crouched down on one knee, placed his left hand with Sarah and her car on the ground by the road.

Sarah, slowly got up, walked off his hand, Gavin placed her car on the road.

Sarah, Thanked him for everything that he had done. she got out a plain white piece of paper and a pen out of her car, wrote her address in big huge block letters, so he could see it, handed it to him.

Gavin told her his address, she wrote it down on another piece of paper. Gavin took the tiny paper between his first finger and thumb gently raised it to his eyes to look at the writing. he said "Awesome, I've never had a pen pal before"

Sarah, said, L've been writing letters for years" With that she got into her car, drove off and waved to him in the rear view mirror. Sarah crouched in a kneeling position and waved at her, she waved at him, till she couldn't see him anymore. She thought of what a unique friendship this was.

THE END .

Hope everyone has enjoyed reading my story!! Thank You to everyone for taking the time to read it!! I really appreciate it!!

BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!!

I enjoyed writing this!!