The Storm Part 7

Sarah gulped, not sure if she could fix her car. she looked up at Gavin's gigantic face , He gave a reassuring big smile, "you'll do just fine."

Sarah, nodded, she went to the front of the car and raised the hood.

Gavin told her that one of the water pumps was broken, because it overheated, Sarah took out a rag out of the car and waited till it had cooled down and took out the broken water pump, the giant, asked her if she had an extra water pump inside her car. She went to go check, mentally checking to see if she did. She checked in the back trunk, took out her emergency kit, that had a lantern, jumper cables, an air pump, patch, a jack, there was an extra tire, a blanket, and a few cans of non perishable food. Sure enough, there was a box with a brand new water pump in it, which her Dad had insisted that she get and take with her, though it exasperated her to do so.

She raised up the car part, to Gavin, and said "Got it!!!" "Good!!" said Gavin, Sarah came around to the front of the raised hood and put the water pump in "Yahoo!!! "I am so proud of myself! Her self esteem was boosted. Gavin gently scooped her up and kissed her on the top of the head, with his big lips. Thats great, I am very very proud of you, Sarah.

Sarah smiled to herself, beaming at her accomplishement. Gavin, gently put her down on the table, Gavin, said " Time for bed" went back into his room. and got a small matchbox lined with cottonballs and a tiny piece of fabric. Sarah, was astonished that he did this for her, she said T-Thank You!! Sarah went to the bed and touched the blanket and the cotton balls. they were very soft, she couldn't wait to go to sleep, it had been a very long day for her, she yawned.

Gavin, smiled from up above and said "Your Welcome" He said good nite, sleepy head"

Sarah, smiled, Night, Gavin.

With that, she went to sleep. Gavin went back into his bedroom and went to sleep also and turned out the lights.

To Be Continued...