Uneasy

Toko's POV

I don't feel so good. It's late at night and everyone should be in bed. So why can't I stop writing? Whatever it's not what I should worry about. I'll just do one more chapter tonight then I can do it again tomorrow. I hate this. I wish I was able to sleep in class, but that stupid spiky headed idiot yells at everyone who try's. I despise the feeling of tiredness. I hate it because of how often I feel it. Not even when I stay late. Just all the time. I'm tired of it, but I can't change it. I guess I'm just to tired for anything. I told Komaru to go to bed and I'm surprised she listened to me. I mean I don't want her to end up like me. Having a feeling of endless tiredness. Whatever it's not my concern that Komaru is happy...I sigh, I wanna just give up now. I feel to tired for this, but the more I work one night I can get it done faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally finished the chapter. Jeez, I really stretched this book out, huh? I didn't realize until now. I put my book my paper and pencil down. I walk away from my writing desk and to my bed. I lay down and stare at the ceiling. Only one thing is on my mind right now. Komaru. Would she be upset because I'm quiet? I don't want her to be mad. I just can't tell her...I just can't. That shouldn't be something I'm worried about, but it haunts me with any thought of Komaru. Her getting mad would be the last thing I want to happen. I mean I get over Byakuya and then fall for Komaru and then she gets mad at me? That would be tough. I don't care though. Komaru's happiness is all that matters to me. Man do I sound cheesy. Whatever, I'm getting a headache.

The next day

I lay in bed for a little while. It's 3 in the morning...and I can't sleep anymore. I guess this is how Komaru felt. I bet she's asleep by now though. What kind of reason does she have to stay up? I rub my eyes and reach my hand to my nightstand. I pick up my glasses and put them on. I look around my room. I try to avoid contact with the little lamp on my nightstand. I sit up and sigh. I might as well start writing...actually no....I feel to tired to write. I'm to tired for anything right now. I began to sweat due to my room being hot. I never liked turn on the fan because I'd always end up to cold. So I just had to sit here? Hot, tired, and lonely? What was I going to do with myself? I feel a sudden thought come to me. Why don't i just get up and do something? Complaining won't do anything. I get up and go downstairs. This was a bad idea. It's dark...I don't like the dark. Where is the- AGH- a bright light shines hurting my eyes. I open my eyes again and look around. I never realized how empty my house is. Everything looks so...plain. It's looks like something you'd expect to be seen in Komaru's house. Though, her house gives off a "Welcome home" vibe. My is just kind of....plain. Nothing interesting. No baby pictures. No cool items laying around. And to top it all off, my parents are never home. Somehow, I manage to keep this place clean all by myself. I don't do much during the day so I never have a problem with cleaning my house. I sit on my couch. Now what? I told myself to get up and sit here. Now what do I do? I yawn and phones starts buzzing. It startles me a little. I check to see who it is. Junko? What does she want? And how does she have my number? Whatever...the only one who really knows my number is Komaru. I have no clue how Junko got it, but....

"Hello?"

"Toko is that you?"

"Yes, you called my number obviously it's me."

"No! It's because Komaru told me your number and I wasn't sure if it was right?"

"Spill it Junko."

"What?"

"You only talk nice when you want something, what do you want?"

"Whoops! You figured it out! Well I might as well tell you."

"It better not be what I think it is-"

"I need you to come pick up Komaru."

"What-"

"We kinda did something bad..."

"What did you do?"

"Uhhhh....long story short we made her mad! NOW COME OVER AND HELP US!"

"Ah, there we go. There's the demanding Junko I know and hate."

"Whatever emo, just get over here."

"Fine."

I hang up the phone. How would they make her mad? I mean Komaru is....Komaru it takes a lot to make her mad. I sigh, why must I be the one to do it? Can't they just call Makoto? I groaned. 3 in the morning, really guys? You really had to call at 3 in the morning? Whatever, I head back upstairs and throw on a hoodies and some pants. I ask for the address and she texts it to me. You've got to be kidding me. I can't believe I'm doing this at 3 in the morning. I walk outside of my house and head to the address. Lucky for me, the address isn't to far from my house. Before I know it, I was standing in front of junko's house. Surprising, it looked pretty normal. I didn't know what I expected it to be, but I knew it certainly wasn't this. I walk to the door. I want to knock, but I feel like I have to mentally prepare myself or something. I sigh and knock on the door. I wait for an answer. The door opens slowly and I see a little head peak out of it. Hina? "W-What are you doing here bimbo idiot?" I ask, "Wow, very creative Toko." She says sarcastically. I never did like her. I wasn't jealous, but I was at the same time. I didn't care how nice she is, I still don't like her. She opens the door and I walk in. Hina suddens pushes up the me stairs. "H-Hey! What are you doing?!" I shout loudly. Once we get all the way up she opens the door and I see....everyone??? I see all the girls in my classroom. Why are they here? The only ones missing are Celestial and Kyoko. I guess not even they could convince them to come. Hina pushes me in and closes the door behind her. I look all of them...they're smiling...why...?