Relaxing

Syo's POV

I look around and immediately recognize where I'm at. My house? I mean I knew that Miss Morose was a shut in, but right now? I look to my side and see Komaru looking at something. I face forward and see a giant tv. So Miss Morose was watching a movie with Komaru? She finally asked her on a date? Beats me. I hope she did because I don't want to be the one to do it. Komaru looks at me surprised, "Oh hey Syo! Toko and I were just watching a movie and I'm picking another one." I stretch and sigh. I got that part already, but I just need to know if this is a date. "Yeah I got that already Dekumaru." I say as I pop my fingers, she smiles and hands my the remote. "You wanna pick one?" She asks. I watch horror movies since I can handle them. I snatch the remote, "Gladly!" I laugh. I look for a scary movie and finally find one. "Be prepared!" I joke, "Syoooo!" Komaru complains while getting closers to me. The movie starts and Komaru and I sit as still as rocks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Komaru gets really close due to how scared she is. If I'm going to be honest, the movie was pretty predictable. Maybe a four out of ten. The blood looked cool, the movement was ok, and the screaming was nice and loud. But it's honestly still a trashy movie nevertheless. I look at Komaru who's clinging on my arm while trying not to cry. "You ok Dekumaru?" I ask sarcastically. I'm sure she isn't a big horror movie person. From what I remember, she's more of the romance type. Interesting...I wait for a little while before I get an answer. "Yeah I'm ok..." she mumbles as she lightens her grip on my arm. "Heh...who would've thought you'd ask me something like that?" Komaru laughs while sniffling, and of course she's crying. "Hey, I make sure if you were ok. If you think about it, I'm doing you a favor." I agrue, "Sure Syo." She lets go of my arm and begins wiping her eyes. I didn't like seeing Komaru cry, but I don't know how to make her feel better. "Damn, the blood looked real, but god is the acting bad!" I laugh, I was never a movie person either. Me and Miss Morose don't share memories, but I know that she does nothing more then write, read, and study. For me, I appear randomly and most of the time I don't watch movies. I just try to figure out what happened and why I was called. "Here, I don't wanna hear you complain, got it?" I hand her the remote. She looks at me a bit surprised, happy even. "No it's fine, if you enjoy this kind of stuff I'll watch it with you." Komaru giggles, god she's so stupid. "Fine, but if you get to scared, then that's your fault." I sigh, she hands the remote back to me.

I put on another horror movie and wait for Komaru to react. I stared at her waiting for some sort of reaction. She immediately notices me looking at her, "Something wrong?" I look away, "No it's fine." The movie starts off very dark. For a horror movie, this doesn't look to scary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sigh and groan. After the movie ends I pop my back and stare at the screen blankly. "Eh, the movie was kind of trash. Predictable, but trash." I say while looking back at Komaru. She looks completely terrified. "How you hangin in there Dekumaru?" I ask shaking her a little bit, she stays still as a rock. Welp I told her it was her fault, but....maybe I should've let Komaru pick. I get up from the couch and go to the kitchen. I grab a water bottle and head back to the couch. "Dekumaru? Hey Dekumaru! Dekumaru!" I wave my hand in her face repeatedly. I face palm and sit there. I whisper something into her ear. She immediately pushes me away, "Syo! That's gross!" Always works. "I have to go to the bathroom real quick, ok?" She says while walking away. I give her a thumbs up and she leaves the room. I drink some of my water and stare at the screen. I wonder what we're going to do now. I don't really want to watch another movie. I turn off the tv and lay down on the couch. It's actually quiet comfortable. Maybe afterwards I should just do anything that Komaru wants. If I'm going to be honest, Komaru is the only reason why I stopped killing men. I fell in love with her and I knew I always would kill who I loved...but I couldn't kill her. My heart wouldn't let me kill her. My emotions were all mixed up in confusion. Why was stopping because of an idiot like her? I lay on my side and stare at the tv. My head is spinning in circles just thinking about it. I mean come on, a serial killer stops killing just for a girl? That's stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Though, I could just tell her how I feel because I know Miss Morose won't. How am I supposed to tell her? When? I shouldn't have to care, but I do. Honestly I'm exhausted. I should just forget about the whole thing. Saves me the trouble.

I know this is short, but I'm pretty busy. I can't write Syo so bare with me ;-;. I gotta finish this or it'll never be done. I promise I'll try to make the next chapter a little longer. I lost kinda lost ideas. Also I don't plan on going back and editing it, so enjoy the mistakes.