Activity

Toko's POV

I keep typing and typing, I'm not even sure if I spelled anything wrong. I know I can go back and fix it, but it feels like I'm going to fast. I don't wanna slow down or else this will take longer. I know I always write, but it's been my passion ever since grade school. Everything goes down hill for me, so the only way I can express myself without hurting someone is writing.

Not writing myself of course, I mean write an ideal world that I know I can't have. It would be better to be able to imagine it, right? A world where I'm not hated, a world where Komaru loves- I mean a world where I can just be at peace at. That's all I ever wanted. I wish my family didn't hate me, I wish the world didn't hate me. I can only wish though. That's the reality of it all.

I hear the door bell ring loudly. It snaps me out of thinking and makes me jump. I'm assuming Komaru's going to go get it, so I stay put. I sigh and put my fingers back on the keys.

I don't feel hungry, but I hope Komaru doesn't force me to eat. Komaru really tries to take care of me by reminding me of my daily needs. Sure, it's nice to have someone who cares, but why care? She should be annoyed by me or something. She's so strange...ly god damn pretty- shit that's gay.

Komaru opens the door, the door almost hits the wall. "Hey, pizza's here! Want some?" Komaru asks excitingly, "No, I'm fine." I respond while fixing my glasses. I stare at her face knowing she's going to say something. Why is she just looking at me?? "Uh, Komaru?" I stare at her waiting for a response, is she okay? "Huh! Oh uh...okay!" Komaru quickly walks at my room. "Wait! My..." by the time I'm in the middle of my sentence, she leaves, "door..." I get up to go close my door.

I'm so tired...seriously, writing is sometimes exhausting. I close my laptop and put it back in my closet and lay on my bed. I wanna hang out with Komaru, but she might not wanna hang out with me. I'm going to go bother Komaru now.

I walk to the living room and I sit on the couch, the blankets are still here. "Hey Toko! Finish a chapter?" Komaru says while eating pizza, "I finished 5 chapters..." I sigh. "Oh, did you want a break or something?" Komaru asks, "W-Well kinda.." I stutter, this was a bad idea. "What do you say we do something?" Komaru turns around to look at me, "Well, what do you have in mind?" I mumble-

Wait. What's happening- everything starts to fade away, but Komaru. "Well...if you don't mind~" Komaru walks towards the couch with a grin that I can't seem to shake off. She starts gets closer to my face and-

(I'm not writing Toko's fantasy-)

"Ow!" I hear a voice that snaps me back in reality. I wipe my mouth and look back at Komaru, she's getting herself a band-aid. "Uh Komaru?" She looks back at me a little surprised, "Oh uh, it's just a paper cut." She puts up her finger and shows me the band-aid. It's a cute hello kitty band-aid with strawberries on the side.

Komaru walks to the couch and places herself next to me. "What do you wanna do?" Komaru asks, normally I'm the one asking so it's weird if her to ask. "Well I don't care, as long as your okay with it..." I mumble, her face lights up and she grabs my hands.

Komaru. Is. Holding. My. Hands.

"You're so sweet! Making sure that I'm okay with that things!" Komaru happily held on to my hands, "W-Well, only because I don't want to hear you to c-complain!" I add. We sat there for a second. I didn't want her to let go of my hands, it felt nice.

I look in the other direction, I don't want it to be obvious I'm enjoying this. "Toko?" Komaru looks at me confused, "A-Anyways, like I said, we can do anything you want." I try to avoid what's going on. Komaru let's go of my hands and gets off the couch. Where's she going?

I watch as she leaves the room and comes back with a big furry blanket. Are we watching another movie or something? She sits back next to me and puts the blanket over the both of us. What's she doing? "Komaru, what are you doing?" I ask trying to adjust how I'm sitting, "Getting comfortable." She rests her head on my shoulder.

We sit in silence for about 5 minutes thinking about what we should do. "So what do you think about catching bugs?" I blurt without thinking, Komaru looks at me confused. "Catching bugs?" Komaru seemed like she didn't understand the meaning of the words, "W-Well...I was just saying something random! We d-don't have to do it.." I tried to brush it off.

I'm not sure if she likes bugs like I do. "I-I'm not saying we don't have to do it! I was just a bit surprised...is it because of Kameko?" I forgot I told her about Kameko, the only thing that kept me sane through everything. I miss Kameko, but Komaru told me to get over it. If I say I didn't care for the bug I'd be lying. It sounds stupid, but it was the only hope I ever had until Komaru showed up.

"Well I've always been kind of interested in bugs. I won't have found Kameko if I wasn't." I sigh and look back at her, Komaru's head was off my shoulder at this point. I'm kind of disappointed. "Well do you wanna do it?" Komaru asks excitedly, is she into it or what? "W-Well I don't know! I-I just s-said because I couldn't think of anything else.."

I know Komaru pretty well and I know she isn't really into bugs. "Well, what else are we gonna do?" She shakes me a bit, "W-Well, are you okay with it?" I scratch my head. Komaru gets up and walks out of the room. I look at my window and look at all the houses nearby.

Catching bugs..? Really?? I never realized how bad I am at picking activities. I'm usually the one going along with people's ideas or activities. I don't want to force Komaru into a old hobby of mine, but if she really wants to...I guess I can't stop her. I know she's doing this to make me happy, but I can't help but feel guilty.

Komaru comes back holding two little bug boxes. Where did she find that..? "K-Komaru! W-Where did you get that?!" I shout confused, "It's your old bug boxes! You said you liked bugs and I've seen the inside of your closet before and-" "Stop, Stop, Stop, why do you know what's in my closet?" I interrupt. "Oh uhhh..." Komaru stays quiet for a few second before trying to change the subject.

"A-Anyways! How do you still have these?" Komaru looks at me confused, I can't even answer that question myself. I kept a lot of things from when I was a kid, like torn up books and or old toys I use to have. I never knew why I kept them, I hated my past. Everything only got better thanks to Komaru...

Komaru pulls my wrist, "Don't look so down! Come on, we should be having fun!" She gives me a few seconds to put on my shoes before running out the door. "H-Hey! Wait a sec-!" I shout while getting dragged.

Oh yes, long chapter. I wanted to make this chapter a little bit longer, so that if I don't come out with a new chapter soon, then you guys can forgive me. Trust me, I want to keep writing, but I don't really have time for most of it. So enjoy the chapter until I make a new one.