Secret

Toko's POV

They all are smiling...I can't tell why, but I can tell I'm in for something bad. "Q-Quit looking at me! I know I'm ugly....you don't have to stare..." I frown. I was use to this by now. So they invited me to come so they could mock me, huh? Komaru pats next to her hinting for me to sit down so I sit down. "No we made you come because you need to communicate."
Mukuro says while fixing her hair. What now? "At three in the morning?" I ask kind of upset. "What? You know I'm a night owl." Junko shrugs, what kind of excuse is that? "So we've decided to play truth or dare!" Sayaka says happily. I hate her, she reminds me of a blueberry. I groan a little, really truth or dare? That's stupid, why would they invite me for that? "It'll be loads of fun! Plus I don't think you've ever been to a sleepover!" Komaru exclaims. Since when did I say I spending the night? I sigh, "Fine, I'll play with you guys." I watch each of their faces light up with a smile. I can't believe I'm stuck with a bunch of idiots. We all arrange ourselves in a circle. We start with Hina and move from there. It was a stupid game, but I had no choice but to play it. "Toko!" I hear someone say. Agh- "Y-Yes?" I ask, "Truth or dare?" Sakura asks, I sit for a moment before responding. "Uh- t-truth.." I stutter, "Is it true you're still in love with Byakuya?" As soon as she said that I stay silent. Was I? But Komaru...I have a burning feeling for her now...is it over? My feelings for Byakuya...are they all gone? I look down at the ground then look back up. I nod, Sayaka and Hina grin. Why are they freaking me out? "About time..." Komaru mutters, I'm going to ignore the fact she just said that right in front of me. Is that why she said that Komaru was angry? Honestly, I thought she was serious. It might've just been a prank. I'd believe that choice with these group idiots.

Soon it got to me. "Uhhh...Komaru! Um...truth or dare?" I hated the fact I was participating in such stupid game. It's like I'm in a group of 6 year olds. Now I know how Byakuya feels. "Dare!" She says excitingly, how??- ok that doesn't matter. "I-I dare you to tell us one of your secrets!" I know invading other people's privacy is bad, but. "Which kind?" She asks, WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHICH KIND?? "Uhhh..." I get close to her ear and start to whisper, "Just whisper it in my ear." She looks surprised and got close to my ear. "Ok then..." I could sense that she was uncomfortable just by her voice. Everyone looked at us confused.

"I'm the one who wanted you to be here."

Those words made me jump a little. It's not a secret, but...her enjoying my presence means something at least. I'm glad I don't annoy her. That wouldn't have been surprising if she did find me annoying though. If anything, I'm more like a waste of space. "That's not even a secret." I say sarcastically, she looks at me a little shocked and her faces turns a little red. "Oh..." Komaru looks down sadly. "It'll do though." I shrugged, her face immediately lit up. I look back at everyone and they still look confused. We forgot about the conversation until it was someone else's turn. "Hey Komaru! Truth or dare?" Sayaka asks, "Uhhh dare!" Komaru looked like she was trying to be cool or something. "What did you tell Toko?" Sayaka smirks at Komaru. It wasn't much, so why is her face red? I shrug it off. She hesitates for moment then hints for everyone to get in a close circle. How come she isn't hinting me to? Whatever, I sit and wait for them to stop whispering. "Oh really? Then are you still whispering if she knows?" Sayaka teases, what are they talking about? "Hey, what do I know?" I ask trying to see all of them. Komaru turns around fast, "N-Nothing!!" Weird, but I trust her.

"So she doesn't know, huh?"

"Don't try to lie to us Komaru. Just because you know she's gonna find out soon."

"Can you quit talking about me please? If you really wanted to talk trash about me, then don't do it in front of me" I sigh. They all look at me shocked. They are really doing it aren't they? I knew it. I walk outside and head for the door. I feel a little tug on my arm. I turn around, "What?" I see Komaru looking a little sad. "If you're going to leave. Can I come with you?" She mumbles making sure I can hear her. That's strange, but whatever. "I guess I can walk you home." I reply. Though we shouldn't even be out at three in the morning. "HEY COME BACK HERE YOU TWO!" Oh no. I grab her hand and run outside. She looks a bit surprised. I keep running until I have to stop and breath. I pant and look down. "You ok..?" She asks, I nod and look back up at her. I can't help, but stare a little. She's so....
"You sure?" Komaru asks worryingly, "Of course!" I reply quickly. I don't want her to worry to much about me. She must of thought something was wrong because I stared...it's fine. I sigh and pull out my phone. I check where we are. Her house is only 15 minutes away. That should be good. Oh boy I hope I don't have to deal with them later.