Training

Third Person POV
Considering all of the Avengers were going through a slight breakdown after hearing Peter's story, they decided to do something fun to take their minds off of it.

And for some god forsaken reason they let Steve decide on the fun activity.

So now they were in the training room.

Natasha had dressed Pete in some little gray sweatpants and an athletic hoodie. She had to drag the majority of the group away from the boy or else they would have sat there cooing at him for the entire training session.

Clint was literally cooing.

The team ignored him.

"Do you wanna train with us, Petey, or do you just wanna watch?" Steve asked. Bruce had recommended giving him a lot of choices to make him more comfortable with them, so Steve was doing what he asked.

Peter looked up shyly. "Can I train? I haven't been able to for a while."

That lisp was gonna be the death of them. Tony tapped his arc reactor just to make sure it hadn't given out because of adorableness.

"Of course," Steve said, smiling kindly at the kid.

Peter smiles brightly and stood up straight as Steve started to give instructions. "Ok guys, go ahead and warm up however you want and then I'll instruct you on todays exercises."

The Avengers all branched off to different parts of the room, and Peter followed Natasha and Bucky like a lost puppy. They ended up on a few training mats and sat down to stretch. Peter plopped down in front of them, giggling a little at the bounciness of the mat.

They showed Peter some stretches that he immediately excelled at. He blushed at every word of praise he got from the adults. They were sad that he hadn't been treated how he deserved in the past, but they were determined to keep him happy and healthy from now on.

After a while of warmups, Cap called the team back to the center of the room. "I'm going to put all of you in groups to work on your powers and fighting skills. Nat, Bucky, Clint, and I will be in the first group. Wanda, Pietro, Strange, and Peter are in the second group. Last is Tony, Scott, Bruce, and Sam. Now, spread out and don't be afraid to criticize each other," he finished off with a clap.

Peter liked the twins, but he didn't trust him as much as he trusted Bucky and Natasha. The assassins seemed to sense this as they looked at Peter worriedly before hesitantly making their way to their group.

Wanda grabbed Peter's hand gently and led him over to the wizard and her brother. They all smiled warmly at him, and he returned it as much as possible. "So, Паук мальчик, would you like to practice your powers first?" Pietro asked. Nat had taught the twins Russian after they had joined considering it was so close to Sokovian, and they had asked to learn.

Peter agreed reluctantly. He was scared he would embarrass himself, or even worse, what if they just wanted to see his powers to experiment on him later? Wanda saddened at his thoughts and whispered little reassurances into his ear until he was confident enough to show off his abilities.

The boy began climbing the wall of the room, going diagonally towards the corner. Peter then used his webs to form a sturdy hammock on the ceiling. Once formed, he lounged back and giggled at the shocked faces below him.

If anyone had been paying close attention, they would've seen the glint of mischief in the boy's eye before he used a knife he had snatched from the kitchen that morning to slash one of the webs holding up the hammock.

All of the adults below him gasped and reached to catch him, but Peter just casually began swinging around the room, waving cheekily as he did.

Everyone's mouth was agape as Peter flipped gracefully onto the floor with a grin on his face.

Tony was the first one to recover, and he smiled. "Yep, he's definitely an Avenger."
———————————————————————————
I legitimately just bought a nail polish because the name of it had Budapest in it. It was an expensive nail polish too. Help.

Well, when life gives you...
-spidey