Strange

These next few chapters are basically gonna be Peter befriending the Avengers with his adorableness so that I can give them good connections before the ~drama~ starts.
Third Person POV
Peter was waddling his way back to the common room, trying to get away from Tony quizzing him on how much science and math he really knew. The kid could only handle so much writing before his little hand cramped.

Another problem he was currently facing was his rumbling stomach. He had forgotten to mention his fast metabolism whenever he was demonstrating his powers. Peter needed around five meals a day as opposed to a normal person's three.

Of course, he hadn't gotten those meals with the bad men, but these people had been nice to him. Maybe they would give him food.

If they didn't he might eat someone's hand off.

Bucky would be screwed.

In the kitchen, Peter didn't see anyone around. He toddled up to the fridge, but because Tony's rich self decided every appliance he owned needed to be unreasonably fancy, Peter couldn't reach the handle. He tried climbing it but guess what?

The metal was non stick.

Peter used a word that Bucky had used in front of him by accident.

The toddler didn't notice the cloak floating in the doorway of the kitchen, it's collar tilted in what almost seemed like amusement. When Peter started slipping again, the cloak darted forward and caught him before he could hit the ground.

Peter yelped as the fabric wrapped around him. He kicked his feet to try and get back on the ground. While he was struggling, he heard a chuckle come from behind him.

The cloak turned towards the sound, almost guiltily, allowing Peter to come face to face with Dr Strange.

The wizard smirked. "I see you've met the Cloak of Levitation."

Peter looked down at the red fabric still wrapped around him. It waved to him sheepishly.

"Can you put me down, please?" Peter asked shyly. He felt a bit embarrassed to be talking to a cloak, but it seemed to behave like a person, so what was the harm?

The cloak gently set him down on the floor before wrapping itself around his master. Peter looked up at him worriedly.

"I'm sorry, Mr Dr Strange. I didn't mean to take your cape."

Strange was a bit annoyed at the word 'cape', but he got over it when he saw how scared the child was.

"It's fine, Peter. What were you in the kitchen for anyways?"

The kid answered quietly, "Uncle Tony kept trying to get me to solve math problems for him, so I got Miss FRIDAY to sneak me out so I could get some food."

Stephen snorted before walking to the fridge and starting to make the kid a PB and J. He only ever made food for his husband, so Peter should be honored.

The two chatted while Peter ate. Well, it was mostly Peter asking rapid fire questions about how his cloak worked as Strange answered, amused. He had seen the curiosity building up in Peter's expression and told him it was fine to ask questions. God, this kid was a mini Tony.

The world was gonna end, there were two of them.
———————————————————————————
Next chapter will probably be Sam, Clint, and Bucky. Be prepared for pranks.

Loki deserved more than New York and he didn't even get that.
-spidey