Losers

Tony POV
Tony watched from the cameras as his friends said their goodbyes. And because he had the best view of the room, he was the first to notice Peter's squirming figure.

The billionaire shot out of his chair, barely even flinching when it spun from the force and banged into the back of his legs. "Oh, you dramatic little bastard," he murmured, tears of joy slipping down his poorly groomed face.

He laughed when he saw Natasha knock over the doctor in her haste to see Peter. He deserved it, if he was being honest.

Tony grinned at the emotional reunion before pulling out his phone with a flourish. Dialing the number of the idiot government official who had given the go-ahead for taking Peter off life support, Tony got ready to rip him a new one.

The man answered, but Tony immediately cut him off. "Yes, I know who you are, the asshole who tried to kill my nephew, yada yada. Now, let's talk about finding you a new job."

The man sounded confused when he answered. "I already have a job?"

"Not anymore," Tony answered gleefully. "I just called your supervisor, big fan of mine by the way, and he said you would be gone by the end of the day. So, bye bye," he said sweetly.

Tony hung up on with a laugh when he heard the man cursing him out on the other end of the phone.
———————————————————————————
Yeah it's short, but the next chapter is gonna be him ~reuniting~ with his family so it'll be way too long. Also sorry this one took so long, I'm on vacation with eleven of my family members and have no alone time.

I'm Jared, I'm 19...
-spidey