𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒.
- 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[THIRD POV]

It was Saturday, and it was also the day (Y/N) would go to Tsukishima's house for the afternoon for their project. (Y/N) had the colors and drawing ability while Tsukishima was more practical and dealt with the informational part.

Currently, (Y/N) was deciding on what she would be wearing. Yachi said that this counted as a date, but Shimizu said since it was school related, it didn't count.

Date or not, (Y/N) wanted to wear something that made her feel comfortable. She decided on off-the-shoulder white long sleeved shirt and a black plaid skirt. She wore matching black stockings and some black shoes to top it all off (she didn't wear them yet though, they were just in her room conveniently). She even put a head-band on.

When she got her materials ready and inside of her bag, she left her room. On the table eating lunch, Tobio noticed that she was in a "date-like" attire.

"I thought you were just going to work on a project with Tsukishima."

"I am," (Y/N) brought her shoes to the living-room and put them on one by one, "Why?"

"You look like you're going on a date."

(Y/N) squeaked at her brother's accusation. "I-I'm just going to go do my project over at his house. I told you already."

"Whatever, is he picking you up or what?"

As if on cue, a few knocks were heard from the door. (Y/N), who finally put her shoes on, stood up and tried to open the door, but Tobio beat her to it.

The door was now wide open, and Tsukishima was standing there with a blue hoodie on and some khakis. He had earphones in, but he took them off at the sight of (Y/N).

"Oh, it's the King." he blandly said.

"Tsukishima-teme." Tobio replied.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes and tilted his head to see the beautiful (Y/N).

'She looks really pretty without a school uniform on.'

"Hi, Kei-kun." (Y/N) greets.

"Hello Chibi, are you done taking your sweet time?"

"You said you'd pick me up at twelve and it's- how did it become twelve-thirty?!" (Y/N) checked her phone for the time only to be astounded by how it flew so fast, "I swore that I started getting ready at eleven-thirty!"

"And somehow you ended up slacking for thirty-minutes," Tsukishima exchanged a glance to Tobio and started walking down the steps, "C'mon Chibi, we have work to do."

She nods, looking at Tobio. "See ya, Tobio-nii. I'll call you when I'm done."

"Be safe, (Y/N)." he pats her head and he sends her off with Tsukishima.