𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓚𝓐𝓑𝓤𝓜𝓟 - 𝓤 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍.
- 𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙐 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙐𝙆𝙄𝙔𝙊
𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏,
𝘿𝙀𝙏𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
-𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[THIRD POV]

(Y/N) had ran into the school with her hands covering her face. The various calls of her name were echoed in the hall, but she ignored them completely. She took a hand off of her eye for a split second and tried to find a place to hide. Quickly spotting a closed closet, she opened the door of it and shut it, locking it from the inside. 

(Y/N) fell to the ground and leaned her back against the wall. Quiet sobs escaped her lips as she silently scolded at herself. 

"Stupid m-me! I-I confessed to him!" she said to herself, trying to put all the blame on herself, "I-If it weren't for that topic... I-I wouldn't have said it so abruptly!"

To (Y/N), confessing to Tsukishima Kei had to be elongated. They both knew they liked each other, but she couldn't just say it right then and there. She wanted to wait for a certain time, a time where she knew would be perfect for them to settle as a couple. Not like earlier, when her crush was peering into her past life. 

She hugged her knees closer to her and placed her grip on her legs. She was shaking, and she tried to calm herself down as quick as possible. 

That's when she heard a knock on the door. Followed by a soothing voice she had recognized. 

"(Y/N)-chan? Are you okay?"

(Y/N) took her grip off and placed her hands on the floor, looking at the door. 

"A-Akaashi-san?" she croaked out. 

"Kenma-san is here too," he added, "(Y/N)-chan, what're you doing in the closet?"

(Y/N) wiped her face of her tears and unlocked the door, slowly opening it to meet their worried eyes. 

"I-It's n-"

"Akaashi!" Bokuto's loud voice was heard from the three of them, "Where are you? I think I lost my toothbrush, and I need help finding it!"

(Y/N) squeaked and tried to close the door on the two upperclassmen, but Kenma and Akaashi were quick to act. Akaashi took (Y/N)'s hand which made her surprised and Kenma led the two of them to the third floor, the floor where it was inhabited by no one. 

When they reached the third floor, Kenma spotted a certain classroom and ushered the two inside. He closed the door quietly before letting a breath of relief escape his lips.