𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓚𝓐𝓑𝓤𝓜𝓟 - 𝓜 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄?
- 𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙈 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙊 𝙉𝙊 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙎
𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝘼 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙊 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎
𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀
𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[THIRD POV]

When Tsukishima heard those words fall out of her mouth, he was shocked- more than shocked. 

Before he could say anything in return, (Y/N)'s eyes started to welt up and she immediately apologized. She picked herself up and started to run away, Tsukishima hearing her sobbing more clear and louder than usual. 

He called her name out numerous times, but she was unfazed. She kept on running inside until Tsukishima couldn't see her small figure. 

He quickly got up, scolding at himself. 

"Why did I have to ask her such..." his eyes trailed when (Y/N)'s twin brother, Tobio, and Hinata were stepping out of the school. 

"Yo, Tsukishima!" Hinata greeted, "You're being tall as ever!"

Unbeknownst to the small middle blocker, Tsukishima had no time nor emotion to retort back.

"Yeah, thanks." he muttered before rushing past them.

Tobio put his hand on his shoulder, stopping him. Tsukishima turned his head back to meet his teammate. 

"What do you want?" Tsukishima questioned rather harshly, "I have something to do, so if you need to make a remark at me then you can tell me later."

"Yamaguchi is looking for you," Tobio slid his hand off, "He wants to talk to you about something."

He didn't expect the response from him to be a request made by his best-friend, so all Tsukishima did was nod. The freak duo went off to the gym to practice their tosses, and Tsukishima headed the opposite way.

When he reached inside of the school, the only person he seemed to have found was Bokuto and his loud voice. He was calling for Akaashi. Tsukishima tried ignoring him, but it was impossible seeing that the only two people there were the Fukurodani third year and the Karasuno first year.

"Yo! Tsukishima-kun!" Bokuto called him, "Have you seen Akaashi anywhere?"

Tsukishima shook his head, not even looking at his senior. "No."

Bokuto groaned loudly. "Aren't you supposed to be in bed by now anyway?"

Tsukishima blinked, confused at his senior's accusation. "Excuse me? There's still light out, and it's just about evening."