𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓞𝓲𝓴𝓪𝔀𝓪'𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓴𝓸𝓾𝓱𝓪𝓲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 "𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄" 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄,
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓.- 𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[THIRD POV]

It was finally that day; the day where Karasuno would finally play against Shiratorizawa.

As their bus unloaded, (Y/N) couldn't help but hide herself behind her brother. Every time she attended their matches, she always had some bad luck that led itself to (Y/N)'s doom. 

That bad luck leads to her either tripping down the stairs and meeting some gang boss or getting hit in the face with a volleyball. 

She was going to be nervous with Yachi, but the two managers had already went ahead to sign Karasuno up for their attendance. 

"You're more nervous than Yamaguchi, and you're not even playing against them." Tsukishima commented.

"I-I know but... every single time I come and watch your guys' matches, something bad always happens to me."

(Y/N) reminisced about the time where she went to see Karasuno go against Wakutani and she went to go to the bathroom; then she slipped trying to get there and ended up on top of some random boy who was really quiet and weird- and he ended up trying to befriend (Y/N) even though he was in middle school.  

She held onto her brother's sleeve, which he didn't mind, but since he walked so quickly, she had to do the same. 

Tobio yawned, last night he had scolded at (Y/N) for about an hour before going to sleep. She got through it, surprisingly, in the end, she knew it just had meant that he cared for her a lot.

The team walked into the gymnasium and (Y/N) had already felt the butterflies filling her stomach. She wanted to go home already but she had to support her team. 

(Y/N) wasn't nervous about the match as much as she was worried about fulfilling her part of the plan. 

'Deep breathing (Y/N), deep breathing, everything will go all according to-'

"Oi Chibi," Tsukishima flicked her forehead, causing her to cover the spot he hurt her, "Calm down. I can feel your stress radiating from here."

'She's probably stressing over our match with Ushiwaka.'

"I-Itai! Kei-kun!"

Tobio didn't yell at Tsukishima because he would've done the same; he just shrugged.

"Tsukishima! How dare you hurt our precious (Y/N)-chan!"

"You'll pay for this!"

Tanaka and Nishinoya try to jump Tsukishima, but Daichi holds them by the collar.

"What did we talk about last week, hmm?" his intimidating tone made them fall back.

"Don't cause any trouble..." they mutter, repeating the words of what Daichi had told them last week.