𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓲𝓿𝓮

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊.
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓.
- 𝐒𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[THIRD POV]

It was back to Monday. After Tsukishima and (Y/N)'s presentation, they received a high grade. 

Now it was their afternoon practice, and the two first year girls, Yachi and (Y/N), were helping each other study. 

Since Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata, and Tobio himself need to study and pass their practice exams to show the team that they're capable of passing their actual exams. 

Well, no one was really practicing volleyball since everyone was busy with studying for their practice exams the day after. 

"Ugh, none of this makes any sense!" Hinata whined, "Tsukishima you are too complicated with explaining! I want a different tutor!"

"You are complaining too much. Be grateful I even accepted to help you."

"You only agreed because (Y/N)-chan asked you to!"

He clicked his tongue, and they started to argue. 

"Oi! This is study time not debate time!" Daichi yelled at the first year boys. The sudden tone change made them jump and stop bickering. 

Daichi sighed when he still heard some quiet muttering between the first year boys. He rubbed his temples, and Sugawara laughed at his frustration. The third year boys sat down near (Y/N)'s study group, which was basically just her, Yachi, and Shimizu. 

"How are you so smart, (Y/N)-chan, and how is your brother the complete opposite?" Sugawara asks (Y/N). 

She giggles; it was quite a common question directed towards her. 

"Tobio-nii has always loved volleyball because of our grandpa, so he put it before anything- even school. We grew up, along with our nii-chan, playing volleyball with our grandpa, and it's been apart of all three of us since our childhood," (Y/N) explained, "But out of the three of us, the strongest passion for volleyball has always lived inside of Tobio-nii."

(Y/N) was quite proud when she said that. Her brother was the King of the Court, and she didn't see that as a negative nickname. She even often tells him that he should embrace the nickname and let go of the past. 

Quite hypocritical, in fact. 

"Ah I see. But even so, he says you're one of the best players he knows, and he barely says anything about good players." 

"(Y/N)-chan used to be a wing spiker! And finishing middle school, she was a libero!" Yachi informed the third years. 

"What?!"

"Really?!"

"T-That's impossible, (Y/N)-chan, you can't have possibly..."