𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄. 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍...
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃
𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓.
- 𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐇𝐈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[THIRD POV]

"What a day..." (Y/N) mumbled.

She straightened her papers out and placed them in her folder, which she then placed inside of her school bag. It was the last class of the day- thankfully, and she was drained of social interaction.

After her classmates had found out she was a former volleyball all-star and went along the volleyball camp trip with the Karasuno volleyball players, they were more than shocked. They didn't know she had such a connection with volleyball itself.

And even so, in her gym class, the unit they were doing just had to be volleyball. She stunned her classmates with each and every move. She even gathered a few admirers here and there.

Tsukishima was more than jealous at the sight of boys going up to (Y/N) and confessing their dying love for her. Most of the time, he'd stay in (Y/N)'s range and stare at the boys who dared to even talk to her; other times, he'd just watch from afar and make sure his Chibi was okay.

Of course, (Y/N) didn't even know that he was jealous. She did think that she'd been talking to far more boys than usual, but that's only because she doesn't talk to other people in general. 

And for the past few days, (Y/N) had just nothing but attention, something she didn't mind, but also something she didn't really want. She tried her best to not attract any, but always a girl or a boy would come up to her with eager faces asking her a variety of questions. 

"I heard you went away and spent a week with hot, tall boys! How was it?! Can you hook me up with a chance too?!"

"I never knew you played volleyball, (Y/N)-chan!"

"I-I've just been noticing you a lot lately... and I was wondering if you'd want to... go out?"

The last question was the last straw for Tsukishima. He was fed up with the amount of similar questions that were directed to her. 

After their evening volleyball practice, and after Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei's speeches, (Y/N) stepped out to get some air. 

She had a towel over her neck and her kneepads were just about to come off. Even right before their game next week, she still helped her friends out. 

(Y/N) had her back against the gym and she was staring at the ground; she was thinking about what would happen when she sees Ushijima again.

'People say to trust your gut feeling... but I am afraid to accept the truth.'

(Y/N) and Ushiwaka have a small past. He was interested in her, both romantically and skill wise. Before she chose to go to Karasuno, Ushiwaka always told her "You should have came to Shiratorizawa." ; It was a phrase she always heard from him whenever they meet.