𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄?
- 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐘𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 - 𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅, 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 (𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚) 𝒂𝒔 𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑰𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑲𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓; 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒘𝒂.

[THIRD POV]

"It's so... tiny." 

"S-Shush!"

For five minutes, (Y/N) had lightly nibbled on Kei's neck, in attempt to give him a hickey.

But as a result, it turned out to be a small, brown circle.

Nothing more or less.

(Y/N) covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. 

"Why must it turn out like this..." 

'Kei had sucked on my neck for like a minute and it came out so huge, but I did the same thing for five minutes and it's as small as a cap on a water bottle...'

Kei laughed at her attempt, making her blush deepen.

"Your lips are so big, and yet you give me a hickey as tiny as a coin."

"B-Be quiet!"

(Y/N) laid on her back, sighing while she let her arms cover her face. Her cramps were coming back, and it reminded her to take her medicine to control them. 

With that thought, she got up, almost-limping to the kitchen to put the medicine inside of her. Once she got the tablets, she swallowed them and drank some water. She waddled back to the living-room to regain her original position. She was still pretty flustered about the small hickey she gave him, but she brushed it off since it was her first time and Kei didn't complain about it.

Kei actually thought it was really cute. He definitely did not imagine the hickey to be that small, but he nonetheless thought it was cute that she tried. 

But the both of them knew all too well that they should leave that kind of stuff to Kei.

(Y/N) sighed in her position, she rubbed her tummy because she felt the medicine kicking in, but she was still empty-felt. 

"Ne Kei, come sit here with meee." she calls.

Kei nods and removed her legs off of the couch and placed them on his lap effortlessly. He clicked the TV on, picking some movies that she'd like. To pass the time, he picked some long length movies that (Y/N) enjoyed quite a lot.