𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
 𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄
 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄...
 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔?
- 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[THIRD POV]

Tomorrow's... the day that Karasuno attends Tokyo.

Tomorrow's... the day that they will start their play in Nationals.

Tomorrow's... the day that will change everything in the life of Tsukishima Kei and Kageyama (Y/N). 

Sunday evening and the two were out; Tobio allowed the (Y/N) to stay a bit late out with Kei as long as she stayed with him and only him. 

The couple was on the grass, laying on top of a large black blanket. They had just finished a small picnic of a dinner, happily enjoying a lasting meal that would fill them the entire night.

The sky was blanketed with soft white clouds; the sun was setting, but it had taken its time so it could enjoy the view of a perfect couple. 

(Y/N) and Kei laid happily next to each other; the man's hands topped the woman's softly, rubbing the back of her palm because he loved the touch of her skin.

Unbeknownst to the man, the woman was admiring his features; she loved every single bit of him from his golden locks to his devious smirk.

Of course, Kei was only softly smiling to (Y/N).

The couple was reminiscing about everything that happened that led up to their dating. Everything that they told each other was just memories that they wanted to recall.

"Do you remember when I first received in volleyball? Did you see me do that?" she asked him.

"Of course I did; I had always wanted to see you at least touch a volleyball, so when you received so suddenly, it was both surprising and overwhelming- in a good way."

"Ehhh? Kei had been waiting for me to receive a volleyball?"

"Quiet," he said, "Everyone in that room wanted to see it. Not just me."

"Mhmmm."

Kei loved her playful behavior; he admired it because it was a side only he could draw out. 

"Ne Chibi," Kei traced circles on her palm with his slender finger, "Do you remember our first date?"

"Of course, Kei!" (Y/N) pouts, "It was my first date ever, and my first date with you- how could I have forgotten?"

"You seem to forget a lot of things. Your memory intrigues me after all."

"Hmph," (Y/N) huffs, "You are just very mean to me."