12 || h⃠ i⃠ t⃠ o⃠ s⃠ h⃠ i⃠

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Time, money, and friendship.
Three of the most common things in life one could yearn for.

Status, respect and confidence.
All things that are quite frankly guaranteed to those who holds even one of those qualities.

At least, that's what I thought anyway.

Am I not trying hard enough? Or am I just not getting it? Why am I getting blamed for things I didn't do, why am I getting pushed into a corner over something I can't control nor change, why am I always the bad guy? Why me, of all people?

I don't deserve this, I know I don't. Not once in my life had I even thought of the idea to harm anyone, despite them harming me. Not once in my life have I ever done anything wrong. Yeah I've broken some plates before, and yeah I've said some mean things, but I always apologize after.

I didn't mean it.

Am I really the 'villain' if you're the one kicking my stomach and rolling me across the ground, punching me, until an imprint of ur knuckles in black and purple is shown on my ribs? Spitting lead-filled opinions left and right, digging your heels into my back until a visible footprint can be seen, all to just 'teach me a lesson?'
A lesson of what?
Having a quirk that is quite literally given to me, and can't take back nor change because I was born with it?

Am I really the villain if you're the one asking me to brainwash people, so that you could get away with whatever you've done? Am I really the villian if you're the one who's quite frankly, acting like one?

Who are you, to sort people's quirk by villainous or heroic? Don't they all have chances of hurting people? Why is my quirk deemed villainous when those with literal fire-breathing quirks that can burn people up are heroic?

When will injustice ever end? If one group of people push through the hardships of slander, another group arrises and take its place. There always has to be someone to blame.

Always.

Because the society has to find someone to point their fingers at, and step on, so they can feel superior.

And unfortunately, I guess I'm the next clown in the circus.

I will become a hero no matter what they say. I will stand in-front of them, so that they can rip open their minds and bask in the light, no my light, of morality, and knowledge, of modesty and humbleness. I will prove to them that the 'villain' that they had stepped on, is now above them, higher than ever. I will become a hero, and I will use my quirk for good.

.
.
.

"Hitoshi!"

『• • • ✎ • • •』

unedited

459 words