18 || baguette

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

WHENEVER YOU AND HITOSHI PLAN FOR ANY SORT OF HANGOUTS, something chaotic is always bound to happen. Chaotic things ranging from having a rap battle with a Karen in walmart to running away from the police with shoplifted spicy hot cheetos down your trousers.

Being the goody two shoes you are, as a student representative, along with all the other responsibilities that had been piling up on your shoulders over the past few years, stealing a few chocolate bars had become one on the only things that helps you understand what it feels like to be normal.

Ever since you were little, you received a long list of high expectations from both your mother and the world overall. Those expectations took years of effort and tedious work to accomplish behind the scenes, as they, of course, weren't something an average person could achieve. But some, if not all, would only see such completions as something natural for someone like you to complete, as you were, fortunately, and unfortunately, born in a prestigious household.

Money isn't something you worry about, nor was the social hierarchy. People told you that you're placed above everyone else without knowing why you were there, and you were given many priceless gifts that would only take up more space in your closet.

Many could only dream of living such an idealistic lifestyle, being able to wake up every day without worrying about rent, or having enough food on their plate to have enough energy for work.

What makes such things unfortunate was the lack of parental affection and affection overall. Such parents of these households aren't able to stick around as much. Understandably so, as they have much more important work required tasks to go to rather than attending their kid's graduation. However, they became less of a parental figure, but more so, just someone who has authority over you.

In a way, your mental health and freedom were sacrificed for good grades and public image. You knew your mother did so only for the best, but you can't help but want to be normal for once. You wanted to play with mud pies when you were three, and play house with the other girls at the park. You wanted to participate in parties where extravagant dresses and heels weren't a necessary attire.

Now that your mother wouldn't be able to tighten the leash around your neck anymore, you're sure to use as much of this time to explore as many things as you could.

It had been a while since you both were able to head out. Hitoshi was grounded for a month for the hot cheetos incident, so it was rather difficult for either of you to form and execute any plans. Of course, that didn't stop him from sneaking out, but that's a story for another day.

While you both didn't intend to eat junk food for dinner, especially after you had just made up a whole food plan for your friend to consider, the thought of raiding another convenience store was much more appealing than eating at a restaurant.