Chapter eleven.

The sunlight hits my face and doesn't let me continue with my dream.

Standing up, I remember I'm in a X room in Caroline's house. I'd do anything to brush my teeth right now.

I open the door to see people's bodies laying down on the floor, sleeping. It smells like vomit and the house is a mess. After I go downstairs, everything I described before triples.
Dodging bodies, I go getting closer to the exit, when I see Oliver trying to wake up a boy to leave.

"Come on, up. Let's go."

"Do you need help?"

He jumps to the sound of my voice.

"No, it's okay. I can."

I shrug and get out.

How do I come back? It's a nice day, I could walk.

I open 'google maps' on my phone and I put my house's adress. I realize the instrument shop which has to bring me the guitar it's on the way, so I decide to step by.

I walk by a couple of blocks. It's a nice neighbourhood. The strong sun makes me warm and I feel okay.

The only problem is that I am wearing a shirt, which makes me sweat a lot. Can women be shirtless in this reality?

My hair is messy. I must look like shit.

I pass through a park. There's kids playing, grandparents feeding birds and people reunited.

I would like to take a break from all this and lay on the sun for a bit. That's what I do.

I am a little while on the park, I read a few chapters of a book in my phone and then I stand up. How did Luke come back? I haven't seen him at the party. I should've had payed attention.

After going through shops and admiring the city, I stop to look for my guitar.

Music shops are like paradise to me.

The guy in the shop smiles at me and I tell him what was my order. He gives me the guitar and I see that it's beautiful. I love it.

We talk a bit and I get away. His name is Bónevan.

When I get home, there's no one there. My father told me he was going to be at a meeting at work. He works for a magazine.

I get upstairs and have a shower. Then, I grab the guitar and start to play. I missed doing it.

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pools filled by models
Told a tight dress
Is what makes you a whore

Does this song exist in this reality?

I don't wanna be you, anymore.

Could Billie Eilish's version of this reality still be and write as the same?

Did artists with inverted roles still write the same songs?

Me and this reality's version of me are very different. The other Amelie didn't even sing.

Some experiences can change you completely as a human being. I think there could be someone identical to me. But just one day of difference, could make us totally different persons.

Imagine a whole life with a different role. A song's lyrics usually is a reflection of experiences that happened to someone in a certain moment.

That's why I think this song probably does not exist in here. Such a pity, because it's beautiful.

However, I also think about other things, like technology. How is it that the artifacts I've got are identical to the ones in my reality?

What? The inventors of the refrigerator, the mobile and the lamp are just like the ones in my reality?