E L E V E N

WARNING: This book contains depictions of graphic violence, explicit and sexual scenes, intense language and use of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol.

______________________

CHAPTER XI

As he tried to apply the ointment to Jooheon's bruises, the elder couldn't cease his giggles upon apprehending Changkyun's gentle touch against his skin. Of course, the youngest demanded him to remain silent-- terrified that their loud laughter will prevent them from perceiving Minjun's arrival at the house.

Finishing up with the ointment, Changkyun sets it aside on the nightstand, his last laugh quieting down. "Today was such a fucking mess," he admits, his eyes retaining upon the petite ointment bottle.

Jooheon emerges with a smile, his eyes scanning Changkyun's entire visage. "At least we made it out alive. I take that as something. Don't you, too?"

"Of course, Jooheon," Changkyun says. He turns his attention upon Jooheon, their lips inches away from each other. The urge of wanting to smooch Jooheon's plump lips doesn't fail to leave him. If he could-- he'll kiss those lips for an entire day, perhaps even run his hands all over Jooheon's tone figure.

"Kyunni?" Jooheon calls out to the youngest for the third time, hindering his smutty dreams. "Earth to Kyunni-- you've been drowning in your thoughts. What are you thinking about?"

Changkyun's cheeks go red, and he shakes his head, a slightly abashed grin embellishing his appearance. "It's nothing, Jooheon. You should go and rest-- you took a lot of blows from those men."

"Prison was worse," Jooheon remarks with a shrug. He rests the rear of his head against the headboard of the bed.

Changkyun tilts his head, curious about Jooheon's announcement. "How was prison-like, Jooheon? I've been meaning to ask you that, but I'm not sure if the question is sensitive to you."

Jooheon shakes his head as he scoffs, "Not at all, Kyunni." He sits upon his rear. "I will say that prison is hell. But, I guess I only say that because you weren't there."

"If I was your cell buddy, would things have been better for you?" Changkyun quirks a brow, a sneer creeping over his face.

"Oh, totally, Kyunni," Jooheon says with a smirk. "Perhaps we could have tried out prison sex. Doesn't sound bad, does it?"

Changkyun profoundly sighs. "Please don't tell me that's your sexual fantasy, Jooheon."

"I doubt you'll be surprised to hear what my kinks are," Jooheon adds, a vague chuckle cutting through.

Ascending to his feet, Changkyun nears Jooheon, plastering a kiss on Jooheon's lips before drawing away. With a smile, he says, "I'm going to take a shower, Jooheon. Get some rest, okay?"