F I F T E E N

WARNING: This book contains depictions of graphic violence, explicit and sexual scenes, intense language and use of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol.

______________________

CHAPTER XI

Jooheon didn't expect the wedding ceremony to arrive so quickly, but it did-- because in the blink of an eye he finds himself face to face with the massive building, where the wedding reception will be held. The luxurious, massive building contained gold frames with enormous windows. Petite flower pots hang from its ceiling, gifting the dull structure a bit of personality. For Changkyun, it seems like a royal castle, but for Jooheon, it feels like he's preparing to meet his doom. Perhaps it's not a wedding ceremony, but a funeral for the future rapper.

"Jooheon, are you tense? Don't feel tense," Changkyun speaks up, capturing the attention of the elder. "It's just a Wedding ceremony. Nothing more."

Jooheon profoundly sighs, and massages his nape, aspiring to ease away his worry. "I'm sorry, Kyunni. But I've been feeling anxious ever since you told me about the wedding invitation. Last time I've communicated with your Hyung, it didn't end well."

"Simply because you got drunk due to your immature choices," Changkyun adds. He urges a smile to embellish his front. "Everything's going to be okay, Jooheon. Quit worrying so much, okay? Let's enjoy the wedding. I'm sure Wonho-Hyung has forgiven you for your rotten attitude."

Jooheon rolls his eyes and erupts with a vague laugh. "Thanks, Kyunni. I suppose if you're being optimistic about this whole concept, I should too, right?"

"Right," Changkyun concludes, brightly smiling at his beloved.

As they near the entrance to the ballroom, Changkyun holds up the wedding invitation, sent by Wonho, for the security to study. Once they have approved of the letter, the guards step aside, allowing entry to Jooheon and Changkyun.

Jooheon hesitates to step forward, his chest feeling heavy as he marches through the open doors. The entire scenery is gold and white, red roses trimming the lines of the ceiling. Several tables are scattered throughout the room, party goods, and a white tablecloth concealing its surface. Scanning around some more, Jooheon pinpoints a vast number of visitors-- in which they all seem elegant and classy. It prompts his throat to go dry.

Discerning Jooheon's discomfort, Changkyun grasps his boyfriend's hand in his, in hopes of comforting and soothing away his concern and worry. Even so, he can feel Jooheon developing sweat in his hand.

"What did I told you about not needing to be nervous, Jooheon?" Changkyun inquires, peeking at Jooheon's appearance in the corner of his eye. "Everything's going to be okay. Y' know this."

"All I need to know is that I can't ever look at your Hyung in the eye," Jooheon says. "Or else the past will haunt me-- and I will never be able to rest again."