T W E N T Y - E I G H T

WARNING: This book contains depictions of graphic violence, explicit and sexual scenes, intense language and use of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol.

______________________

CHAPTER XXVIII

They kiss each other for what seems like an hour until they draw away, Changkyun peering up at his boyfriend in need. The elder remains quiet, his hands cupping Changkyun's face as his thumbs rub at his cheeks.

"Kyunni, I'm sorry for what I said earlier," Jooheon says, his eyes shifting to the surface. Of course, he'll feel horrible-- he's supposed to be better for his boyfriend.

Changkyun instinctively seizes both of Jooheon's wrists, drawing them down from his face. He takes a step towards him, closing the gap between their figures. How can he be irritated with the elder? He solely spoke without thinking. Changkyun will give him many chances-- he doesn't care how much.

Changkyun tilts his head, his hair overshadowing his eyes a bit, making them appear with a feeling of lust than they currently were, his lips plump and parting slowly. Jooheon admires him, his eyes never leaving Changkyun's appearance.

"There's no need to apologize," Changkyun murmurs, gripping his boyfriend's wrists as if he never wants to let go. "Will you fuck me now, please?" His eyebrows crease as his teeth tug at his lower lip to allure his boyfriend.

With his jaw tensing and his once apologetic eyes dimming, he gawked at Changkyun, looking him up and down as he moved closer still, their hips nearly meeting and noses brushing.

"I don't know. Begging doesn't look so good on you." He growls within his chest, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me," Changkyun says with difficulty. The elder settles a hand over Changkyun's hip, tugging it harder against his own, leaning forward.

"That's what you'll get," It is all Jooheon says before forcing their mouths to crash against one another.

While Changkyun got distracted due to the heat and depth of their sexual kiss, Jooheon marches forward, prompting the younger to fall against the cot-- his back against the mattress. Jooheon can't believe he's hard already-- due to Changkyun's words-- as he throbs against the younger.

Jooheon returns for a second kiss before slightly drawing back and whispering, "I'm going raw this time-- only because I'm impatient." He leaned over to the nightstand, where he turned off the lamp that illuminated the chamber. He endeavored to fuck Changkyun until he limps and whithers. The whole concept prompts Jooheon to emerge with a simper as he smooches Changkyun again, the darkness consuming them in a hot void.

He trails his kisses along Changkyun's jawline and down his neck, where he causes the said name to squirm and whine beneath his grasp. Of course, he'll grow impatient. All he desires is for Jooheon's length to penetrate him-- and quickly.