-7-

Kace and I arrived in Manila on Sunday and decided to have lunch with each other before we went out to hang out with eachother.

"Kahapon pa tayo nag steak ha, baka mamaya maging steak na tayo. " I took a bite out of my steak and he chuckled.

"What do you want to eat next time?" Tanong sakin ni Kace.

"Samgyeopsal tayo next time," I teasingly wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Sure, but I want to ask something."

"Ano?"

"Official na ba tayo?" Tanong niya sakin bigla, I almost choked on my food.

"Ano?!" I drank my water, trying to swallow my food.

"Official na ba tayo?" He said slowly.

"Ewan ko ba sayo."I tried to hide my smile.

"Then we're together... Babe." He smirked and held my hand.

"Landi."I rolled my eyes at him.

"Pero secret muna natin Yung relationship natin, baka magalit pa yung parents ko," I held his hand tighter.

"Sure, no problem."

---

The day went by quickly and it was suddenly Monday.

Sa tanghalian, kami ni Maya na pumunta sa UST para e sorpresa si Amalia dahil ngayon ay birthday niya.

"Where is Amalia?" Tanong ko sa kilala ko sa UST.

"Sa locker room, glad to see you here again Camilla." She greeted me.

"You too," I said and lumakad kami papunta sa locker room nila.

We heard Amalia's voice and 2 other girls, so Maya and I hid behind a row of lockers and listened to their conversation before surprising her.

"Swerte mo Amalia, no?" Sabi ng isang babae.

"Kaya nga, puro mga rich kids mga kaibigan mo!" The second girl added.

"It's easy to be friends and with them, They're pathetic to be honest, they give me everything I need, especially si Maya at Camilla." She laughed.

I looked at Maya and saw that she was tearing up.

I knew I should have trusted Amalia, that dumb psycho bitch.

"Pakilala mo kami sa kanila ha." The second girl suggested

"Sure, Saturday, Sama ko kayo," Amalia replied.

"Sige, see you sa canteen when you're ready." The first girl said.

Maya and I hide more so that we couldn't be seen by the two girls as they left.

At this point,hindi ko mapigilan ang aking galit at pinuntahan ko siya at hinila ang kanyang buhok.

"You dumb psycho bitch! I knew I should have trusted you 3 years ago!" I yelled at her.

"Camilla! Let go! I don't know what you're talking about!" She tried to play innocent, I let go of her hair.

"You think you can get everything from me, huh? My friends? Like what you did 4 years ago?! Huh?! If your asking me, You're the pathetic one!" I slapped her face.

"Camilla, I didn't mean everything I said, I promise!" She told me.

"I hate your fucking guts, I was so stupid for thinking you've changed! You're still that stupid, pathetic bitch I met years ago!" Malakas na sigaw ko sakanya.