-30-

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Mrs. Miracle." I shook her hand and gave her a smile.

"You too, miss Anastasia." Ngumiti siya sakin. "Let's have a collaboration again in the future."

Nag-paalam ako sakanya at sumakay sa elevator. I was at their company to have our last meeting after releasing the collection last week, it was rather successful so both of our companies received great income.

"We're having the celebration dinner later with staff at 8 PM, so you can rest miss." Sabi sakin ni Madison habang lumalakad kami sa lobby.

"I'll see you at dinner then." Ngumiti ako at pumasok sa sasakyan ko.

"Are we going anywhere else ma'am?" Tanong ng driver ko sakin.

"No, go straight home, I'm exhausted." I shrugged.

-----

Nanonood ako ng horror movie sa theater room ko habang kumakain ng popcorn na ginawa ko kanina. The killer was about to find the girl's hiding spot and I was getting ready for the jumpscare until...

"Miss Anastasia." 

"Ay putangina!" I flinched as one of the helpers entered. "Ahm... sorry... what?"

"You have a visitor," Sagot niya sa tanong ko.

"I'll be down in a moment." Inayos ko ang upo ko at umalis siya sa theater room.

Bumuntong hininga ako at tiningnan ang suot ko ngayon, I was wearing my favorite silk nightgown pero wala naman ako pakialam. I paused the movie and went down to see who this asshole who ruined my movie marathon.

"Where is the visitor?" Tanong ko sa isang worker ko.

"He is in the living room, ma'am."

"He?" Napataas ako ng kilay.

"Yes ma'am, I think his name is Levan?" Sagot niya sakin at tumango nalang ako.

I walked to the living room, ready to question why Levi is here. Pero nang makita ko ang tao na nakaupo sa sofa ko, it wasn't Levi, not even a bit! It was Kace!

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" I crossed my arms.

"I came here to see you." Kace sipped his coffee, they even gave him a damn coffee?!

"Aw, you came all the way here just to see me?" I acted like I was impressed.

"Yes, of course." Kace put his coffee down, he looked so confident and happy that he impressed me.

"How pathetic." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I heard the other people in my house that heard out conversation trying to stop their laughter. Umupo ako sa harapan niya with a smirk, sinabihan ko ang isang worker na bigyan ako ng kape.

"Harsh." He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Just give up, I'm not gonna fall for you." I chuckled and took a sip of my coffee. "Hindi na ako marupok like before."

"We'll see about that then." He winked at me and ran his hand through his hair.

I guess this is a sign for me to get ready for what is to come...

-----

it's been 4 days since he visited my mansion, I counted the letters he sent me the past few days, 12 letters, he would send flowers or food to my office every breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Nilagay ko ang mga letters sa collection ko ng mga letters ko galing sakanya, kumuha ako ng dalawang liham na binigay niya sakin.