-8-

(A/N: The next two chapters will be mostly in English, I will mix more Tagalog once I finish this book, thank you and enjoy!)

After the 3rd semester was done, we had a little vacation from school, so my parents and I went to the house of grandparents on my mother's side at Cebu for a week.
My dad is still slightly mad at me for getting the top 3, because of that, I wasn't able to leave the house, use my phone, laptop and etc.
I just read, eat, sleep, and repeat. Now I got my phone back because I might get lost in Cebu, but I was still not allowed to go outside without their permission in Cebu.

"Just imagine their reaction when they know their granddaughter is not top 1, top 2 but top 3!" My dad stressed as we got inside our private plane,

"Lucas, I was never top 1 in my high school days, I'm sure mom and dad would still be proud of her." My mom defended me.

While I just wore my earphones and choose a seat that is not near them because I knew they were gonna argue about it.

--

"Camilla, sobrang laki muna, mula noong huling beses na kitang kita!" My grandmother said as she hugged me.

"I missed you and Lolo so much!" I smiled at her

"Nako, Lucas nag mana talaga si Camilla sayo, puro english" She laughed

"Magandang umaga po, nay." My dad greeted grandma

It's been a long time since I heard dad speak Tagalog, wow.

"Ma, si papa nasaan?" My mom kissed the cheek of grandma.

"E ayon, tulog pa, halika kayo, pasok kayo." My grandma invited us in, as her helpers carried our luggage inside.

"Wala po nag bago sa mansion niyo, po." I looked around the house.

"Syempre, I like to have things the same way, they were. Oh, diba? English yon." My grandma flipped her hair.

"Wala din po nag bago sayo, you're still pretty as always." I smiled.

"Hay nako Camilla, binobola mo pa ako." She chuckled and smiled.

I looked behind me and saw mom and dad were gone, probably went to their room already, they were very tired since the flight.

"Halika, Ipapakita ko sa iyo ang kwarto mo." She said and went up the stairs while I helped her.

My grandmother is 82 years old but she is still very healthy and happy. That's why I love going to Cebu, I just felt like there was no pressure, I felt so calm and happy here.

"Ito, kwarto mo, pina renovate  at na replace ko na yung mga gamit."Grandma opened the door to a modern and elegant room.

(picture is from Pinterest)

"Ang ganda naman po!" I smiled as I sat down on the chair.

"Para sayo lang to." She sat on the chair across me.