-19-

-Levi's POV-

On the day when Camilla was discharged...

"here is the information I gathered." Inabot niya sakin ang isang brown envelope.

I stared at him and before opening the envelope, it was pictures of a bulletin board, and 3 men talking to each other.

"The bulletin board, if you don't notice, it says their plan to bring down the Alfonso family, apparently they planned to attack their only child, Camilla, on the day she was also brought the hospital because of the severe injury she had." He crossed his arms and let me look through the pictures.

"Anything else?" Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay, at tumango naman siya.

"After their attack on Camilla, they planned to have the only son of the owner to have an arranged marriage with Camilla, ang hinuhula ko ay they pretended to befriend the Alfonso family, but once their daughter and son get married the company of the Alfonso's and the company of Camilla 'ANASTASIA' will fall into their hands." Sinulat ko ang mga importante na sinabi niya sa isang papel.

"Who were the two men that were responsible for the injuries of Camilla?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"I thought you'd ask, The two men are Raven Perez and Lux Del Rosario, I did some background research on them and turns out they were employees of the 'Alfonso company' before, I guess they wanted to seek revenge." He smirked and showed me one of the pictures with their complete information. "Lastly, the company that hired those two men is 'Castillo Group'."

Nag-paalam ako at pumunta sa company nila Camilla, para sabihin sa mugalang niya ang nalaman ko tungkol sa 'accident' ni Camilla.

"Attorney Brillante, is there anything I can help you with?"
Mr. Alfonso invited me to come inside.

"I got every single information I needed to file a case against your rival 'Castillo Group'" Pinakita ko yung mga pictures and he looked at them with a shocked face.

"Castillo? How? I thought we made peace with each other years before."

I explained everything to him, and he agreed to file a case against them.

______________________________

-Camilla's POV-

Three weeks later after getting discharged...

"What?! What do you mean 'we need to go to court' ?!" Lumaki ang mata ko nang makita ang magulang ko sa penthouse ko.

"Camilla, we didn't tell you about it because we knew you were friends with their son." My mom explained.

"That isn't an excuse to not tell me! Yes, Lawrence may be the son of Mr. Castillo, but why didn't you tell me?!" I massaged my forehead.

"Listen, mija, we can talk about this later, just please come with us to the court, you are wanted there." My dad tried to convince me.

"I will do this for myself, not for you." Sumama ang tingin ko at pumasok sa bedroom ko para magbihis.

I wore a khaki V-neck long sleeve cape style jumpsuit, I added a Gucci belt and partnered it with ankle strap heels.