●•°•●tenth●•°•●

"are you gonna watch me," he looks at me sitting on the counter. he has spaghetti noodles all over the counter and the meatballs are burning.

"it's impossible to help you." i watch the steam rise off the meatballs.

"but i can't do it without you," he takes my hand, trying to lure me.

"nice try cowboy," i take my hands out of his and hop off the counter. "you can make dinner by yourself?"

"no," he whines.

"yes you can," i smile as i walk to our couch, patches already on it. when i see he starts chasing after me, i start to run to the couch, anxiety following. i jump onto the couch, the cat flying off it, and whip around trying to see where his location is. i see him about to jump on the couch. it seems like he's gonna land right on top of me, and that's when i give a scream. he does land on top of me and starts tickling my sides. i start squealing and giggling while trying to get him off me. "the meatballs are burning!" i manage to say without laughter interrupting.

"oh shit," he gets off me and runs to the stove. i laugh at the sight of him. he's leaving tomorrow for two days. i just moved in and he's leaving. i'm kidding, i'm not mad. george and nick are cool guys, maybe we can all play minecraft again one day.