♡patches♡

this chapter is for that one convo i had in the comments :p NOW LETS SIMP FOR PATCHES ♡

°•°•°•°

i wake up to an empty bed, well not exactly. since i moved in with clay, i've been able to be with patches.

clay's warm spot on the bed was replaced by a curled up patches. slightly moving her chest in a soothing manner.

i watch her peacefully sleep, counting all her whiskers and holding her tiny paws in my hands. i soon start stroking her soft fur, closing my eyes.

she slowly wakes up, feeling me pet her. she gets up and moves to my chest, laying on top of me, curling up once again, and closing her eyes to sleep.

i listen to her snores, and pet her for a good 20 minutes, before getting up to get food. patches wakes up, watching me rub my eyes. she walks next to me while we stride to the kitchen.

something catches my eye on the fridge before i open it, and when i look, there's a yellow sticky note, from clay.

have fun with patches, my two favorite girls in the world. stay looking cute

love both of you ♡♡♡

i feel patches rub against my leg as i smile at the note.

"you see this patches?" i show her even though she can't read. all she does is stare at it, and meows. i giggle at the cat's actions. i rub her one more time before putting the sticky note back, and looking for something to eat.

i decide to eat a fruit salad, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, kiwi, grapes, and pineapple. they were already in a container, so i didn't have to make it.

i take it and set it on the table. i open it and start eating. i look down to see patches giving a blueberry i'm holding the eye. i plop the blueberry in my mouth, seeing patches watch it go into my mouth. i grab another blueberry and bring it down to patches.

she first sniffs it, then licks it. once she decides it's not harmful, she takes the whole thing out of my fingers, chewing it.

i watch her eat it, and once she swallows it, she hesitates, then gags, showing her sharp teeth.

i almost spit out the grape i have in my mouth, but quickly cover it. i grab another blueberry and bring it down to patches. her small lips twitch as she walks backwards. i wheeze at her actions, then get a kiwi. i give it to her, as she nibbles on it. she soon snatches it, gobbling it down.

without hesitation, she jumps onto my lap, receiving a squeal from me. she hops onto the table, then shoves her adorable nose into the bowl of fruits.

"patches!" she looks up at me with juice covering her nose.

i start wheezing as she looks at me, wagging her tail happily.

i scoot her closer to me, hugging her. i soon smell her stank and scrunch my nose.

"you need a bath, you stinkkk," as soon as she heard the words, she ran off.

i quickly followed her, snatching her in my arms and bringing her to the bath tub. i sit her down in it, watching her start to lay down.

she lays down on her back, then starts scratching the tub. i giggle, taking my phone out and recording it, i zoom in on her as she looks directly into the camera.

"you cutie," i say after i stopped recording.

i turn the water on and get to work, keeping her in place so she doesn't jump out.