WHO'S IN 7?

"Boy in 7 is standing behind. Uska light ke speed ka wicket lena...Trust me...No one, literally no one can match!" A boy said.

Another soon replied, "But jo woh wickets ke saamne khada hai, he is Play Boy in 3. Usse khelna achhe se aata hai. But cricket is different. HaHaHa!"

I was in the stadium of our college, The Royal Sports Academy Stadium. This is the dream stadium of every cricket player in Dehradun. Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Nandini...Nandini Murthy. College knows me as "GIRL IN 7". Yeah 7 is my Jersey Number because I'm a die- hard fan of Mahendra Singh Dhoni. I'm a student in Royal Sports Academy. Actually, The Royal Sports Academy in Dehradun, one of the top Sports Academies in India. But for now, I was wondering, "Who's in 7?"

I went to the boy talking about the Boy in 7 and Play Boy in 3.

"Hey! This is Nandini. Who are these Boys in 7 and 3?" I asked.

Soon the boy without looking at me, replied, "Boy is 7 and Play Boy in 3. Woh dono alag hein, completely opposite". Saying this, he turned to me and on seeing me he spoke out, "Oh Girl in 7! Tum 7 and 3 ko nhi jaanti, especially Boy in 7. You wait...Jaan jaogi!"

I was surprised with his reply. It felt like MSD was on the field. But still, I decided to wait. And suddenly, I heard the boy in front of me shouting, "Oh no! Play Boy in 3 ne boundary ke liye sweep maara hai. Yeh pakka 4 jayega. Agar yeh 4 ke liye gaya toh STARS 11 will be in danger. The captain of COMETS 11 is in charge now". 

Soon the boy beside him shouted, "Itna mat soch bhai! Wicket ke pichhe 7 khada hai jiska number hi kaafi hai. Dekh wahan, Shying Swag in 8 ne ball phenka and Boy in 7 ne bails udaa diye palko mein". Oh God! These people and their nicknames.

But wait, he said he took the wicket, then they will show Boy in 7 in screens. I can definitely see him now.

And then a girl shouted, "Look there...There's my Souly!" Agh! Another nickname! But I couldn't protest because she was Fashion Star in 8, my closest friend, Alya. And listening to the nickname Souly I knew that it was Dhruv...Dhruv Vedant, Alya's long forever Boyfriend. They are the sweetest. And Dhruv, Shying Swag in 8 can murder anyone with his swag. 

But why they aren't showing the Boy in 7! Most of the girls around me got disappointed with this, and of course, me too. I'll not leave Nisharg Sir. Okay! Nisharg Sir is our Cricket Coach and currently the commentator. 

I had match the next day, so, I had to leave. I turned my eyes around and found Behenji in 9- My Best Friend Navya, Alya was already there, Patience Mark- Shanaya- My brother's girl friend, Lady Don in 3- My Protective Friend Mukti, Prankster Cabir with Navya and of course my brother Abhimanyu- Best Brother with Shanaya.

I tried calling out for Alya, Navya, Mukti and other girls for the match practice but no one were in a mood of listening to me. I actually wanted to ask them about Boy in 7 because I knew the Play Boy in 3. It was Harshad...Harshad Saxena. I knew it because Mukti was present and he was Mukti's boyfriend. But she had a bad fate because as said earlier, Harshad was Play Boy in 3.

Okay! No one was responding me, so, I had to leave for my practice and team management. I guess, I'll have to give up on knowing about Boy in 7. 

Till I moved out of the pavilion, I could hear the crowd shouting "STARS 11...STARS 11...STARS 11", and yes, they won the match. A boy ran around the pavilion shouting, "Boy in 7 wicket ke pichhe ho toh STARS 11 hi jeetega!". But still the screen wasn't showing anyone.

With little hope, little disappointment, I left the pavilion. But my heart was dancing over the win of STARS 11, as if I won, as if someone, my own won the match.

But I had to stop my heart's dance and my blushing face!

WONDERING WHO'S IN 7! I GUESS YOU KNOW.  WANNA SEE GIRL IN 7 MEET BOY IN 7? WELL, A LITTLE WAIT. I'LL BE BACK SOON. TILL THEN, KEEP SUPPORTING, KEEP LOVING!

SHE SPEAKS