NOT SO EASY FURTHER

The students crowd laughed out loud when Madhyam danced in his poor techniques. Oh...Poor Maddy!

He turned to me and said, "I won't spare you for this!"

Me, "Want the saved slap?"

He, with an irritated look, said, "No!" Stressing on NO.

Me, again, "Then leave my space!"

He left and looking at the growing disturbance, Nyonika Ma'am came on the stage and said, "Guys, I think, things aren't going good. I call it a day!"

I know my act was quite rude and dominating, but he left me with no option. I had enough of his tantrums. 

We had our dinner and left. On our way home back, we all were in complete smiles and remembering the incidents, the three, means, Alya, Mukti and Navya were laughing out loud. 

We reached our home and I felt quite relaxed. I called it a day and went to our respective rooms. I changed and went to the balcony and sat in the balcony with my phone. There were so many wishes of "CONGRATULATIONS!" on my Instagam. I wasn't able to attend to each one of the wishes so just posted a THANK YOU message for everyone. As my account was public, everyone liked it, and commented with emojis.

But there were continuous notifications saying,

magic.in.hands liked your photo

This notification continued for all the 50 photos I had posted, of mine. I went into the account and there were photos of MSD with many quotes and found it following the cricket page of RSA. I thought of investigating more but chucked the idea as my eye lids were falling.

Next day, I was the first one to wake up. I t was already 7 in the morning and we had to be in the college by 10. So, I just moved to Alya, Navya and Mukti's room and woke them up. It was strange that Navya wasn't up, may be she was busy with Cabir for long in the night.

They all came out and hugged me and Mukti said, "Nanz, you can't believe, Harshad just praised you for what you did to Maddy yesterday!"

"Not that jerk and Play Boy again!" I said. I knew, Mukti got irrtated. 

Soon, Alya said, "Yes, Dhruv too!"

"Dhruv... Did you guys fight?" I asked because she always called Dhruv as Souly.

Alya- "No, I'm steel in sleep. So, naam bhul gayi". How strange!

Navya interrupted, "But Cabir said ke koi kuchh zyada hi khush hogaya hai!"

I, Alya and Mukti- "Kon?"

Navya- "Nandu pe koi fida hogaya hai! Jald hi sab jaan jaayenge". Soon, magic.in.hands came in my brain. But I left it on its way and made my way to freshen up so as the other girls.

By 8 AM we all gathered downstairs. I had prepared the breakfast. We jumped upon it as soon as we can and then left for our college, leaving our craziness in the home and entering into our attitude. I parked the car. By then, Alya and Mukti left with their partners and Navya giving me a wink, left with Cabir. I just ignored her with a smile and was stepping in the college when the Peon Uncle came and said me that I had to meet with Nyonika Ma'am, my favorite Principal. I was afraid that she would scold me for the incident of last night. But still was on my way to her room.

Suddenly, a hand dragged me to the store room. I had closed my eyes and when opened it was the jerk Maddy saying, "I said you, you have to pay for it!"

"Leave me...Or else..." I said.

He cut me and said, "Or else what? Look no one is here. No one will save you. Let me see your power!"

Me, again, "So, tum the jisne Peon Uncle ko mere paas bheja tha!"

Maddy- "Aur nhi toh tumhe kya laga, Mom ne tumhe sachme bulaya. Come on, woh tumhe appreciate karne bulayengi and I won't let it happen, you know it!"

I, again, "Leave me Maddy!"

Maddy- "Kiss me and I'll"

I, again, "In your dreams you jerk".

Maddy- "Don't shout you little one. Apne height se zyada baat karna sahi nhi hai. But you did. Yahan koi nhi hai tumhari awaz sunne wala. So, gala phaadne ki koi jarurat nhi".

He was coming near to kiss me when suddenly a kick pushed him to the opposite wall. I went into shock. I just looked at the two boys and without figuring out anything, I ran to the open ground.

WHAT'S NEXT? WHO'S THAT GUY? magic.in.hand? OR THE ONE WHO SAID THAT SHE IS PERFECT IN 7? I KNOW, MY READERS ARE SMART! BUT FOR THE ANSWER, YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE. TILL I RETURN, KEEP SUPPORTING AND KEEP LOVING!

SHE SPEAKS