DANCE OR SLAP?

"Nanz come fast...We're getting late!" Mukti shouted from downstairs. Yes, we lived in same house.

"Aa rahi hoon Mukti...Your Play Boy won't be there. So, have patience!" I shouted.

Mukti- "Don't call him Play Boy...He's Harshad!"

Alya- "But mera Souly wait kar raha hoga!"

Navya- "Yeah, mera Prankster v!"

I got irritated and came down prepared and shouted at them, "Enough of you all! Jab dekho, mera yeh, mera woh karte rehto ho. Unke liye time hai but not for me!"

Navya- "Tum single ho na toh tumhe pata nhi chal raha!"

Mukti- "Once you find your boy tum samajh jaogi!"

Alya- "Mukti and Navya, I agree!"

I shouted like hell, "Mujhe koi My Boy nhi chahiye...Now let's move!" I don't know why I was getting irritated with them may be because those words, I mean, "You are perfect at 7" were continuously ringing in my ears and I wanted to tell them but wasn't able to.

Navya- "Yeh Nandu ko kya hua hai? Yeh kabhi aise react nhi karti humare inn cheesy baaton pe. Pata nhi kya hua hai isse!"

Alya- "I guess, she's stressed aaj match ko leke. I wish, Maddy doesn't pamper her today. Or else he's gone!"

Mukti- "Right Alya! That Madhyam...Woh aaye hi naa party mein. He's a complete crack. Woh Nandini ko dekhega to kuchh naa kuchh bolega and Nanz won't leave, uske rage se pata chal raha hai!"

Alya- "Mukti, it's strange naa! Itne saal hum saath rahe hein, humare parents ko toh God le gaye. Nanz used to be the most emotional and most patient one. Aaj aisa kya hogaya! Woh humein v nhi batayi".

Navya- "We can just hope for the best. Kyunki worst matlab kuchh v hosakta hai. Abb chalte hein".

I was listening to their conversation silently from the corner of the main door. I could realize that, I was wrong. They came and sat in the car. We had a Mercedes Benz, which I drove. Navya sat beside me, Mukti and Alya in the back seat. We drove directly to RSA, short form to Royal Sports Academy. It was 6 in the evening and as our college was in Mussoorie, we had to face cold waves.

We reached RSA by 7.15 PM with no talk on the road. While getting down from the car, I just said, "Guys, I'm sorry! Mujhe aise react nhi karna chahiye tha".

Soon Mukti and Alya hugged me and said, "Nanz, you are such a stupid! Tumhe lagta hai humein bura laga? Han bura laga, iss baat ka nhi ki apna frustration tum hum pe nikali, iss baat ka ki tum sorry bol rahi ho".

Navya- "Nandu, tumhe koi sorry bolne ki jarurat nhi. Aur jo v baat tumhe disturb kar rahi hai, agar tum nhi bolna chahte, koi naa. Bas aise sorry mat bola karo. Chalo abb...Kya pata aaj tumpe koi fida ho jaye!"

We all laughed over Navya's words and entered the RSA Auditorium. All the members of Cricket were around. Alya, Mukti and Navya went to their respective partners leaving me alone. Thank God Shanaya and Abhi Bhai accompanied me. Shanaya was lovely Nyonika Ma'am's daughter. I wished her son wasn't around.

Suddenly, Nyonika Ma'am spoke from the stage, "Good Evening Children! Finally, the cricket tournament has come to an end and we got our winners. STARS 11 in Boys and FIREFLIES 11 in Girls. So, to celebrate the power of the winners and participants, this party has been organised for the RSAins(Tag line for students studying in RSA). Let's enjoy!"

The music played and everyone were busy dancing. I could find the catering people and went there for a cool drink. Just in that time, Madhyam, so called Maddy, son of Nyonika Ma'am came to me spoke softly, "Baby, you are looking hot in red".

It turned my eyes red completely. I stood from my chair and called Mukti, "Muku...Please ask the DJ to stop the play". She did.

I dragged Madhyam to the center of the dance floor and asked the mic and said, "So Mr. Madhyam, I'm looking hot in red, right!"

He chuckled and said an Yes.

Me, again, "So, you know what, I'm looking beautiful, not hot. If you would have said beautiful, then tumhe mein iss centre of the stage mein khada nhi karti. Now, when you called me hot and I hate it, you should be punished. What say guys!" I asked the crowd.

Alya- "This situation was expected!" All others shouted, "Yes!"

I, again, "So Maddy, choose, Dance or Slap?"

Maddy- "What did you just say? Slap!"

I, again, "Yes, Dance or Slap?" Because I perfectly knew he, was weak in dance.

WHAT HE MUST HAVE DONE NOW? CHOSEN DANCE OR SLAP? OR JUST MOVED AWAY? WAIT...WAIT...WAIT...WILL BE REVEALED SOON. MISSING BOY IN 7? ME TOO...HE'LL BE BACK TOO! AND SAME WITH ME. TILL I RETURN, KEEP SUPPORTING AND KEEP LOVING!

SHE SPEAKS