YOU CAN'T FALL WEAK

After a run of about 10 minutes, we rested and yes, the sun was hurting so much. "I hate you Sun", I wanted to shout.

Manik came and sat near me. He asked, "You okay!"

I replied an Yes but I wasn't. I just closed my eyes to take rest and when I opened my eyes I was in the sick room surrounded by Alya, Mukti, Navya, Cabir, Dhruv and of course Manik. Everyone were really shocked and even me. What the hell I was doing in sick room!

I actually shouted it out, "What the hell I'm doing here?"

Mrs Jain, the doctor said, "Shhh...It's the sick room...Chup raho!"

Alya sat near me holding my right hand and said, "You fell unconscious, jab tum rest kar rahi thi. So, we brought you here!"

"And who brought me here?" I was completely enraged. They could have just sprinkled water on my face. I missed my class.

"Manik...Manik tumhe leke aaya!" Mukti spoke. And that calmed me down. Navya was in shock and Cabir was handling her. She had always been to me like my Mom.

Dhruv just signalled something in his eyes and everyone left except Manik.

Manik sat on the bench near me, held me hand and said, "I said you to eat, but tum nhi suni. See this is what you got. Doctor said ke tumhe khana padega bahot. Tum khana khati nhi ho, kyun Nandini?"

Me, patiently, "Manik, chuck the doctor's thought..."

Manik interrupted, "No I won't! Don't be so over- confident for your health. You are the favorite Girl In 7, you just can't mishandle your health. Think about those, jo tumhara care karte hein. Tumne dekha naa Navya, Alya, Mukti, Cabir and Dhruv...Kitna tensed hogaye the woh log. Abhimanyu got the news but class chhodke woh aa nhi sakta kyunki tum daantogi".

I suddenly asked, "Manik, aur tum?"

Manik with hidden tears falling out, "I do care Nandini...I do...You have to eat. Tum kitne players ko hope deti ho muskil situation se match ko jeetake. You just...You can't fall weak!"

And this line, "You can't fall weak!" crossed paths of my brain and heart and thrilled my entire body.

I rolled my right hand over his face, when suddenly his words, "You can't fall weak!" struck me again. I brought my hand back to me. He had closed his eyes to feel my touch, first touch, may be. But after some seconds he opened those eyes realizing that it wasn't happening. 

I had bowed down my head and was continuously saying myself, I can't fall weak...No I can't. And that's when he called me bring me back in senses. I, may be rudely, said him, "Manik leave!" 

Manik, in a shock, "What!"

Me, again in the same tone, "Leave Manik!"

He stumped his right fist on the bed, stood from the chair and stormed away through the door with anger. His anger was genuine, actually his anger showed how broken he was with my words. But I couldn't let him come close to me because he was revealing my sweeter side.

After 2 minutes...

Mukti walked into the room, "What happened to Manik?"

"I asked him to leave!" I said.

Mukti- "Woh aise gaya jaise tum usse Get Lost boli ho! I know, you must be rude".

Me, "Yeah I was!"

Mukti- "But kyun Nandini? Why so rude, to him who saved you!" I knew, we were going to have a heated conversation as she called me NANDINI not NANZ. "Tumhara ego kisike emotions se upar kyun hai?" She continued.

Me, "What ego?"

Mukti- "You don't know Manik naa! He is the rudest ever. Woh apna best side kabhi show nhi karta. Hum dekhe hein, but woh dikhaya nhi hai! But woh tumhe best side dikhaya, apna worst side tumhe pata hi chalne nhi diya. Nandini, tum galat ho, you need to apologize him!" Saying this, she left the room.

MANIK'S COVER:-

I couldn't control my anger again, but how can she just ask me to leave this way! I was thinking with hard emotions sitting in the gallery, when Cabir came and sat near me.

Cabir- "Kya hua? Itne gusse mein kyun chal diya?"

Me, "She's impossible! Matlab, her ego was at a different level. Usne mujhse aankh bina milaye nikal jaane bol diya. She asked me to leave!"

Cabir- "Tujhe pata hai Manik tera problem kya hai? Tu jab rude hota hai, apne emotions ke aage apna ego rakhta hai, tujhe koi farak nhi padta. But jab same tere saath hua toh tujhe feel horaha hai!"

I was in mere shock.

BACK TO NANDINI:-

I was in shock of my behavior and Mukti's statement. I knew, I was wrong, but somewhere I was right!

WHAT'S NEXT? WONDERING, WHY NANDINI BEHAVES RUDE? WILL MANIK AND NANDINI EVER BE ABLE TO CONSOLE THIS INCIDENT? NEXT EPISODE, I'LL REVEAL! TILL THEN, KEEP SUPPORTING AND KEEP LOVING!

SHE SPEAKS